Skirts

nut nut have some smut

     Evan had woken up early to get ready for the morning. He had just gone to the mall with Jared the day before and got tons of new things. He changed into a pastel blue shirt that cropped up just a bit on his stomach, then he pulled out his favorite new thing, a pastel pink pleated skirt. It was cut so it came down to his upper thigh, leaving it as a short skirt and just making the stupid dress code. He applied a soft pink lip stick and a put on just a touch of mascara. He smiled and grabbed his backpack and headed out the door.

     Jared was wearing a new flannel from hot topic he had bought, and was looking at Connor with a knowing smirk.

     "What the fuck do you want Kleinman." Connor said annoyed, it wasn't that he didn't like Jared, but he was in a bad mood because Evan was running late.

     "I know something that you don't." Jared sang, whistling innocently as he watched the door for Evan to make an entrance.

     As if on cue, Evan Hansen hurried through the door just as the first bell rang. Connor was nearly lost in the rush of teenagers heading to class, but he caught a glimpse of Evan in his skirt and he nearly choked. Jared grabbed him and pulled him into English class, giggling a little as Connor tried to pull away from him. Evan had already scurried to his first class and was blushing madly as a few of the "cool" gays had whistled at him.

     Connor was biting his lip and tapping his knee against the desk the whole day, trying to control himself before he would get to see Evan after school. When the final bell rang, he dashed out of school to where he would usually meet Evan to walk with him somewhere outside. Evan soon came out of the door, making direct eye contact with Connor and smiling brightly. Connor's mouth hung open a little, his face going bright red.

     "Hey! How was your day?" Evan said cutely, kissing Connor on the cheek quickly and adjusting his skirt a little.

     "Itwasokay but babe... damn..." Connor said purring a little, putting his hands on Evan's hips softly and looking seductively into his eyes. 

     "M-my mom's not coming home tonight... She's working overnight at the ER..." Evan hinted, chewing on his pinky finger a little with an almost innocent look on his face.

     "Let's go." Connor whispered, grabbing Evan's wrist and walking quickly towards Evan's small house.

     The second the door slammed behind the boys, Connor pinned Evan against the wall and pressing his lips to Evan's. Evan was caught by surprise and moaned deeply into the kiss. The couple stumbled upstairs into Evan's room and Connor tackled Evan onto the bed.

     "Do you know how much of a boner I've had all day because of you?" Connor whispered roughly, kissing Evan again and traveling his lips down his neck to start biting and sucking at the soft skin. Evan moaned louder, grabbing at Connor's soft hair.

     "Y-yeah... Lots of the boys flirted with me today..." Evan said through a moan, trying to get Connor just a little jealous. It worked.

     "You. Are. Mine." Connor had said between biting at Evan's neck more to create a few hickeys leading down to his collar bone. He wanted to mark his boy as his own, he was an easily jealous person. He took his lips off of Evan to look at him right in the eyes, then going back to his lips to make out with him. While he kissed him, he started unzipping Evan's skirt and pulling it down to his ankles. Evan did the same with Connor's ripped skinny jeans, then unzipping his black hoodie and taking it off of his shoulders as well as his shirt. 

     Connor pulled Evan's crop top off of him, staring at the beautiful boy in front of him. He nearly lost it when he saw Evan had been wearing lace blue panties underneath the skirt, and he started kissing down Evan's chest and stomach. He got to the top of the panties and kissed the soft skin above Evan's dick. He looked up to Evan and saw him nod softly in consent. Connor pulled down his panties and moaned. 

    "So fucking hot..." Connor murmured, taking the tip of Evan's dick and licking softly up and down it with his tongue. Evan moaned quietly, grabbing Connor's hair again and pulling it towards him. His face was bright red and he was panting as Connor took his whole length in his mouth and started sucking him off slowly. Connor swirled his tongue around Evan's dick and slowly pumped his shaft. Evan pulled more and more on Connor's curls of hair and Connor felt himself get even more aroused by the boys moans. Evan felt his stomach start knotting and felt a pressure build inside him.

     "M...M' gonna cum Con..." Evan said in between biting his lip from trying not to moan to much. 

     "Cum for me Evan." Connor stated quickly before putting his mouth back on his dick and feeling the boy release in his mouth. He swallowed around Evan's dick and pulled his lips away slowly. Evan was a panting mess but managed to smile and kiss Connor's dirty lips. 

     "My turn." Evan said with a naughty smile, pulling down Connor's dark boxers and melting onto his knees to take Connor's dick in his hands. He started massaging with his hand up and down Connor's length, listening to Connor's deep moans of praise. Connor pushed Evan's head against his dick, gently guiding his mouth to his shaft. Evan started licking from the top to the head of his dick and hummed against some parts of it, feeling Connor tense around his lips.

     "Fuck... Evan... I love you..." Connor let out a gasp of breathe as Evan took his whole length in his mouth. He felt every bit of Evan's soft lips on his cock and exhaled heavily and pulled the boy's head closer to his body. Connor felt himself approach his climax, tugging harder at Evan's hair. 

     "I'm... gonna come..." Evan just nodded at Connor, holding his mouth still and feeling Connor's sweet release into his mouth and he swallowed deeply. He got back up and collapsed onto the bed next to Connor and both boys panted, lying naked next to each other. Connor threw his arm over Evan, looking at his boy lovingly.

    "I love you too..." Evan said simply.

     "W-what?"

     "You said you loved me so... I said I loved you too..." Evan blushed and looked away, it was the first time Connor had said that to him and felt he needed to return the gesture.

     "Damn you're cute... I love you so much." Connor cuddled behind Evan, holding his body close to his own. Evan turned around to face Connor, kissing his lips softly. Connor held his thumb against Evan's face, noticing the mascara on his eyes and smiling at how confident his boyfriend was. 

     "Con...?"

     "Yea?"

     "Do you think we'll be together... for a long time...?"

      "I think for forever." 

//

a.n: haha requested by @JellyJazzoo and i made it bad smut !!!