Nightmares

this will contain smut lolol

     Evan was cuddled in Connor's arms deep into the night, breathing softly as he slept soundly. He suddenly started shivering and whimpering, tears coming streaming from his closed eyes. Connor had woken up immediately at the smallest noise, being a light sleeper. he looked down to the shuddering boy in his arms, his eyes going wide in fear.

     "Ev... Evan... Wake up..." Connor spoke softly, shaking Evan softly to try to wake him from whatever night terror he was experiencing. 

     Evan woke up quickly, gasping and breathing more heavier than before. He grabbed Connor's sweatshirt to hide his face in it and continue to cry. He felt bad for waking up Connor, and felt even worse from the horrible things going on in his dreams.

     "I-I'm re-really sor-sorry Connor..." Evan said between more gasps from trying to breathe while crying.

     "Shh... It's okay... I'm here... Wanna talk about it...?" Connor continued to keep his voice low to try to calm Evan while he rubbed small circles into his back. He kept his other arm tight around Evan, which usually helped him during panic attacks.

     "Th-They were... Beating y-you up... And- and I couldn't st-stop them... They kil-killed... y-y-you..." Evan gripped Connor tighter, curling up to his chest and making Connor's shirt become drenched in tears.

     Connor frowned, holding Evan much closer to him. He hated that Evan could imagine that. Ever since the boys had been attacked at school, Evan was constantly on edge. 

     "I promised I wouldn't leave you. I'm keeping that promise. Evan, I'll do everything I can to protect us." Connor said almost sternly, but mostly with his voice filled with love and concern.

     Evan finally made eye contact with Connor again, a soft blush over his cheeks. He climbed up Connor's chest to kiss his lips softly. Connor let his hand travel to the small of Evan's back, kissing the boy back with more passion. 

     Evan broke the kiss for just a moment to speak to Connor.

    "Thank you..." He said with a small smile, reconnecting his lips with Connor's.

     Evan started to make out a little with Connor, pushing and pulling against his lips. Connor smirked and bit down not enough to hurt Evan, but enough to make him moan allowing Connor to slip his tongue into Evan's mouth. 

     Evan blushed more, grinding softly against Connor's hips, tangling his own legs around the others. Connor let his hand travel farther and farther down Evan's back, until he reached his ass and squeezed it softly, moaning deeply into Evan's smooth lips.

     The boys broke their kiss to press each others foreheads against the other. Evan panted as he started to grind harder against Connor and felt the pressure start to build up inside of him. Connor held one hand on Evan's ass, the other traveling down to the boy's boxers. He slipped his hand inside and started stroking down his dick.

     Evan let out a louder moan, burying his face in Connor's neck and biting down to give the boy small hickeys. 

     "Shhh... Someone could be home..." Connor said sneakily, pressing his lips against Evan's to make him quiet once more. he started jerking off Evan's dick more, letting his fingers softly glide up and down the delicate skin. He felt himself get aroused at watching his boyfriend moan for him and continue to grind his smaller hips against his.

     "M-m gonna come..." Evan said, moving his head onto Connor's chest and let himself come into Connor's hand, moaning quietly in delight.

      Connor sneakily took his hand from Evan's boxers and licked his fingers with a naughty smile, popping his lips. Evan blushed a bright red, almost laughing as he panted post-orgasm.

      Connor took his now sticky hands and finished himself off while Evan kissed down Connor's chest, going back up to leave more hickeys on his collar bone. He smiled against his skin, proud of marking his boyfriend.

     Connor orgasmed and Evan kissed him hard on the lips, preventing him from moaning because he knew Connor was loud. Connor panted trying to catch his breathe, looking down and grinning at his beautiful boyfriend.

     "I love you Ev"

      Evan looked away, a little embarrassed as he was covered in sweat and cum.

     "L-love you too..."

     Connor lay back down, tugging Evan along with him.

     "We'll clean up in the morning..." He said lazily, throwing his arm around Evan's side and cuddling him into a spoon shape.

     "G'night..." Evan murmured, falling asleep quickly.

     "Night, love" 

//

a.n: this was requested by @kimjizou so i hope you enjoy c: it was really shit but o well... im rlly not good at smut haha