Football pt. 1

two parter woahh,, i don't know anything about football so i'm trying my best,, feel free to correct me

     Evan Hansen was on the football team. It didn't seem like he would ever be the type of boy to play team sports, but it really helped him. He was really good too, he played varsity. The rest of the team knew well enough to leave him alone or support him when he needed it, but mostly they weren't that close. Evan had everything a teenage boy could want, being a football star in high school, which had the potential to make him more popular. But rather he spent more time alone, he was to scared to have all the attention on him. He really didn't have any friends besides the team managers Alana and Jared. It was his senior year, and he had already gotten guaranteed a spot on the team. The first game of the season went as normal except for the cheerleaders, who Evan had never taken much interest in except for now.

      "Go Hansen!" A boy with his hair in a cute ponytail yelled on the sidelines. Connor Murphy was an incredibly talented gymnast, being able to do a split in seconds if you asked him. He decided to join the cheerleading team on the condition that he could wear a crop top like the rest of the girls. Evan had the ball in his hands as he saw Connor out of the corner of his eye, blushing before getting hit to the ground. He grumbled but still managed to play the rest of the game well.

     "S-So you're Connor, right?" Evan approached the boy scared after the game, he had taken off his uniform to put on a team sweatshirt. Connor moved his hair from his eyes as he smiled to Evan, nodding.

     "And you're Evan Hansen, only the best player on the team! You're amazing."

      "Thanks for cheering f-for me." Evan mumbled as he tried to make eye contact but looking away as soon as Connor looked back to him.

     "How could I not? You deserve it for that game, and for being hella cute." Connor flirted, blushing embarrassedly as Evan seemed to perk up.

      "Y-You wanna go get a soda or something?" Evan looked to Connor scared, but managed to smile when the boy's face lit up.

      "I'd love to, but you have to let me pay." Evan didn't want to argue so he slung his bag over his shoulders as the boys walked together to the nearby diner.

      A weeks later the boys had adopted a healthy relationship. It started when Evan slept over at Connor's house after a big game, and as Evan was still riled up from the game, Connor helped relieve him in a more sexual way than before intended. Afterwards, Evan asked Connor out in strands of mumbled sentences but Connor happily accepted as he kissed the other.

     "I hate how we have to hide our relationship."

      "I know, but your coach is so homophobic... You could lose your spot on the team if he knew." Connor frowned as the ate lunch beside each other in the storage closet. He kissed Evan's cheek before the other boy grabbed his face to pull him in deeper. Connor straddled Evan between his legs, putting his hand on the others chest as they went further into the kiss. Evan bit a little on Connor's lips, causing the other boy to smile against his lips. 

     "I want to kiss you, after every game. Since you're the only reason I try to win." Evan whispered, causing Connor to move closer to his boyfriend. He kissed his cheek, moving down to his neck to leave a few messy hickeys. Evan moaned quietly, more out of love than pleasure. The bell rang causing the boys to pull apart, walking hand in hand until they had to leave for their classes. It was nearly pathetic how much they liked each other, but to them it couldn't matter less.

     Evan scored the winning touchdown, earning a big cheer from the audience. The first thing he did was run to the sidelines to see Connor, adorned in a short white and blue crop top with matching shorts. It was fall, so he was shivering a little as he smiled to Evan. He threw his arms around the boy, hugging him tightly as he kissed his cheek.

     "You were so fucking good babe!" Connor made sure to keep quiet on the last part, earning a blush from Evan. 

      "Aren't you cold?"

      "It was worth it." Connor shrugged it off as his teeth chattered. Evan frowned, rubbing Connor's shoulders a little.

     "Wait right here, I'll be right back." He ran off with a small wave as he followed the team into the locker rooms. He changed but kept his sweatshirt slung over his arm.

      "Wear this. P-Please..." Evan held out his sweatshirt to Connor, the taller boy taking it with awe. He almost hesitated but as the wind blew he put it on quickly. It read "Hansen" and "42", his team number, on the back. Connor smiled to Evan, taking his hand in his own as they walked off of the field. Footsteps crunching on the fake grass behind them caused them to drop each others hands quickly, Evan breathing heavily as he heard the person approach closer.

     "Hey Hansen, nice boy toy."

      "We're just friends!" Evan yelled back to one of teammates as he frowned, Connor's stance stiffening as he tried not to punch the boy. 

      "So you wouldn't mind if I took him out for the night?" The buff guy approached Connor, winking at him. Evan frowned, moving in front of Connor a little.

       "Sorry, not interested." Connor grumbled sticking his hands in the pockets of the hoodie. It was often he got tormented, mostly because his body was nice and he showed it off during the games. 

      "Aw, you sure baby? Let's go have some fun." 

      "He said no." Evan stated as his expression angered when the guy put his hand on Connor's waist. Connor moved away from the muscular boy as Evan put his arm around Connor's waist and pulled him close to him. Evan stared at the boy as they turned around to walk away. The guy continued to shout at them, but the couple couldn't care less as the lights around the field turned off around them. 

      "Asshole." Evan grumbled as they walked back to his car. Connor stopped as they got to the car, kissing passionately Evan as he pushed him against the door.

     "Thanks for protecting me." Connor said playfully, kissing him quickly again as he opened the door for Evan. He dropped Connor at his house, frowning as he got out of the car. As soon as Evan got home, the boys texted into the late hours of the night. 

      Connor was there for everyone of Evan's practices, even the ones that went late or required him to get up early. They had a routine of going back to Evan's house afterwards to watch some kids movie and cuddle on the couch together, stealing kisses from each other whenever they could. They spent a lot of time together at school, Jared and Alana eventually starting to hang out and forming a group together. Soon enough, Jared knew about Connor and Evan which meant Alana knew soon after. Jared would smile whenever he saw them together, happy that Evan finally had a source of sunlight. 

     "What about your coach, Ev? What if he found out?"

      "He's not going to, Jared. And if he does he can suck my dick." Evan sounded defensive as he held his arm around Connor in the storage closet yet again. It had become regular for the group to hang out there during lunch.

      "No. That's mine."

      "You two are fucking gross. I love you both." Alana smiled, Jared nodding in agreement. 

      "Evan, we were doing the math... And you could totally win an award for football. Like, you have all the qualifications." Evan looked shocked but Connor leaned in quickly to kiss him. Evan kissed back surprised, but held the boy closer to him.

      "I'm so proud of you! If you don't win though I'm gonna beat them up." Connor said almost seriously, then seeing Evan's expression scared he kissed him again.

      "I'm kidding. Love you." 

       "We're still here?" Alana nearly questioned as she gagged a little, but nevertheless offering a smile. 

      "Sorry for being gay." Connor said rolling his eyes, sitting on Evan's lap awkwardly as he was much taller. Evan wrapped his arms around Connor, smiling a little.       

//

a.n: two parter,, i got this idea from a post some where? so if u saw that it was my inspiration,, also i'm gonna kms for this awkward ending but i'll make up for it in the next update!!! coming tmrow or whenever i'm not running off of an hour of sleep

Dear Evan Hansen One Shots // TreebrosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara