Shirtless

smut warning

     Connor would always walk around the house shirtless. He was to lazy to care, and Evan seemed to enjoy it. The two of them lived together after a year of marriage, still as much in love as before. Maybe more. Evan never slept or walked around without wearing a loose fitting shirt, he was always concerned about his body. Even around Connor. Connor kept trying to encourage him out of it, but he only ever was naked around him when they had sex. 

       One hot morning, Connor had brewed coffee and was sipping on it when Evan walked into the room. Without a shirt. Nearly dropping his coffee in the process of slamming it on the table, he smiled grandly and walked over to Evan. Evan was caught in a blushing mess, just in last nights boxers and morning hair. Connor walked up to him, putting his hands on the top of Evan's hips. He connected their forehead as he giggled.

     "Evan... You look fucking hot." Connor murmured to the other, watching him light up bright red. 

     "I don't really like my body... Look how it just... Sits. I don't like it." Evan hid his face in Connor's chest, holding his arms tight around his own stomach. Connor frowned, reaching his hands down to grab the others ass in his hands gently and then pick him up around his waist. He held him midair, looking at him almost seriously.

     "You have the most beautiful body, Evan Hansen. Look how sexy your stomach is! It's the most amazing thing..." Connor trailed off as he admired his boy. He carried him over to the couch and laid him down to start kissing from his neck down his body. Evan whimpered, continuing to hide his face in his hands. 

     "But Con... The skin is so ugly..." 

     "No. Beautiful." Connor said in between kisses, making sure to leave a small area of hickeys on Evan's collarbone and stomach. Evan moaned a little as he gripped Connor's hair in his fists. He melted into the pleasure, allowing his body conscious thoughts to drift away. Connor looked up to Evan for a moment, kissing him deeply.

     "Can I get you off...?" 

     "Y-You sure?"

     "Definitely." He smirked a little bit, kissing him roughly before getting on his knees in front of Evan. He kissed the skin over his boxers, then pulling them down and moaning at the sight of Evan's cock. His hand lightly grazed over the soft skin, earning a small shudder from the boy. He laid kisses down his length before taking it in his mouth. 

    "Fuck Connor..." Evan said through a raspy moan, gripping Connor tighter. Connor's mouth worked around the tip and sucked most where Evan needed pleasure. He gasped as he felt the others tongue swirl around his dick, his knees almost buckling from the growing pressure. 

     "Hold on..." Connor murmured as he felt Evan tense. He wanted to really please his boyfriend. His hands started to pump Evan's shaft slowly as he continued to take Evan's cock in his mouth. Evan managed out a small whimper, gasping more as he felt himself approach his climax.

     "Now." Connor broke contact to whisper and connected his lips again to have Evan come in his mouth. He swallowed around his cock, licking the tip with a naughty smile before standing up to reach taller than Evan. Evan collapsed against Connor, the couple breathing heavily as they recovered. 

     "You're... So good..." Evan murmured, Connor holding the boy close to his body. Evan fiddled around to try to grab his boxers but Connor smacked his ass playfully before he could. He almost moaned, but caught himself when he saw Connor smiling perkily at him. After seeing Connor's grin he couldn't help but return the smile nervously, pulling his boxers back up on his now tinted red ass. Connor pushed Evan to the couch, putting his legs on either side of him.

     "Someones feeling kinky..." Evan said with a frisky look in his eyes. Connor pushed his hands against Evan's chest as he connected their lips. The boys kissed passionately, biting and pulling against each others lips. Their tongues fought against one another as they made out, Connor holding onto Evan tightly and squeezing him between his legs lovingly. Evan held his hands together behind Connor's back, just resting on his hips. They moved to meet each others movement, occasionally pulling apart for a breath of air only to return back to showing each other passionate love.

     "You have to stop wearing shirts as much..." Connor said with a small laugh, taking one hand slowly to start to play with one of Evan's nipples. Evan made a noise that sounded like a squeak as he pulled away. Connor looked for a second concerned, before Evan shook his head as for Connor to continue. He connected his lips to Evan's nipple. licking the gentle skin. He left hickeys as he bit and sucked the area around his nipple, then moving onto the other one for the same treatment. Evan bit his lip to try to keep quiet, but a long moan managed to escape as Connor pampered his body.

     "Stop..." Evan mumbled out and he felt Connor immediately pull away and get off of him. He started to tear up a little as he looked over to the boy with long hair and smiled.

     "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did I do anything? Shit I'm sorry..." Connor rambled out, his expression falling panicked as he saw the other smiling through tears.

     "It's just... This is amazing. You're... fucking amazing. And I don't deserve it. My body certainly doesn't..." Evan managed to speak out, looking at Connor with almost fear in his eyes. Connor kissed him quickly and softly, pulling away and holding his hand in his own. He looked deeply into his eyes as he began to talk.

     "Hey... Look at this. That's our wedding ring. We're married! And I love you. A lot. I love you, your personality, your beautiful body, I love everything about you. You deserve all of this and more. Okay? I love you, Evan." Connor's words were laced intricately with ardor, giving Evan's hand a small squeeze. He relaxed when he felt him squeeze back. Evan was crying more now, but his smile was happy unlike before. 

     "I love you so fucking much, I really do." Evan pulled himself closer to Connor and he reconnected their lips once more. The boys spent the rest of their morning locked in infatuation, not caring how cold the coffee had become.

//

a.n: don't u love my shitty smut writing hahahah jk it's horrible i'm so so sorry