Lingerie

smut and alcohol warning     

     "I-I don't like that you're doing this Con..." Evan and Connor were at the door to a party, somehow Connor had managed to drag the boy along with him.

     "I promise it'll be quick, I just have to finish a deal with this guy, okay? Then we can go." Connor gave Evan a small smile, kissing him quickly before opening the door to the blasting music and smell of heavy alcohol. Evan nodded off to Connor, watching him walk off to go manage his weed deal. He walked around the outskirts of the people, eventually finding his way up to a bedroom with a group of people. Jared was sat in a circle with Alana and boys who said they were called Jeremy and Michael. 

      "Evan! C'mere... We're playing poker, wanna join?" 

      "Y-Yeah sure!" Evan walked in cautiously with a small smile then sitting next to Jared who he deemed as safe. Jared had beer pack beside him, offering one to Evan who out of invisible pressure took it and sipped from it quickly. 

      "So we're playing strip poker... Here's your deck. Every time you lose a hand, you take something off." Evan gulped but just nodded, looking over his cards as he took another long swig of beer. He finished his first quickly, reaching over Jared to grab another. Jared raised an eye brow with a smirk, patting Evan's knee as they returned to playing.

      "Damnit..." Michael frowned as he watched Jeremy laugh. He took off his sweatshirt to reveal a shirt reading "I tried gay once now I'm pot". 

       "Haha, you're gayyyy." Jeremy slurred, falling into Michael's lap. Evan pick and chose his cards carefully, but eventually lost his hand as well. Alana looked to him as if to say it was okay if he didn't want to go further but he shook his head, taking off his polo shirt. He felt the beers start to set in as he finished his second, laughing a little at himself. 

     "You fucking suck at poker Ev." Jared commented as Evan had managed to strip down to his blue boxers, watching the boy light up bright red. He held his hands over his body defensively and hid his face in his remaining cards.

     "C-Can I put my stuff back on? I mean, it's clear I lost." Evan rambled out, but the group was busy with the game again. Alana tapped his shoulder a little scared, but offering him some garments.

      "I don't think they'd care if you put on this." She whispered, Evan's shaky hand taking it from her. He blushed as he saw it was a pair of laced grey lingerie. 

     "Fuck it..." He murmured to himself, putting on the bralette and panties. The lace fit his body well, earning a whistle from Jeremy. Michael pouted but pulled a half naked Jeremy close to him to kiss him. 

      "Damn, Hansen. You pull it off better than I do!" Evan laughed drunkly, leaning his head on Jared's shoulder as his head spun for a moment.

      Connor had finished his deal with a somewhat violent girl, looking around for Evan but not finding him in the bathroom or the usual quiet parts of the house. He walked up the stairs, hearing a familiar voice coming from a bed room. He pushed open the door to find a group of his friends, including Evan sitting confidently in lingerie. He slammed his hand over his mouth, blushing deep red as he walked in slowly.

     "Hi Connor! Wanna join us?" Evan said with a hiccup, reaching his arms out to Connor. Connor nearly sat down but shook his head, grabbing Evan's hand.

      "Time to go..." 

       "Aw, Con. Got a boner for your boy?" Jared commented, motioning to Connor's crotch. 

       "Fuck you, Kleinman." He started pulling Evan out the door, Evan stumbling along willingly.

       "C-Can we fuck?" Evan blurted out, starting to touch down Connor's body. 

       "When we get home." Connor said of instead denying it, trying not to look at Evan's body as they walked out of the room.

       "No. Here. Now." Evan stated, this time he pulled Connor into a bed room at the end of the hall. He shoved him into the room, slamming the door behind him. He tackled him onto the bed, trapping him in his legs and going down to kiss him. Connor moaned quietly, but flipped them over so he was on top. He kissed Evan deeply, running his hands up and down Evan's body. 

       "You're really drunk, babe." Connor said as he tasted the bitter alcohol, but starting to kiss down Evan's body anyways. Evan gripped on Connor's sides above him, taking off his sweatshirt and then shirt underneath so he was topless.

      "I still want you..." Evan's voice was quiet yet full of confidence, and the boys shared a glance of consent before going any farther. He started unbuttoning Connor's pants, fumbling with the zipper and eventually pulling his pants off of him. They kissed again, Connor pinching one of Evan's nipples so the boy would moan. As he opened his mouth, Connor slipped his tongue in with a smirk and started to grind down on Evan. Connor ran his hand down Evan's lingerie covered chest, moving his head down to start sucking hickeys all over his neck and chest. He left a trail eventually stopping at the hem of the panties, looking up to Evan as he took them in his hands.

       "You're sure you're okay with this?"

        "I want you in me, Daddy." Evan added the last part with a dirty smile, causing Connor to rip the panties off of him and take off his own boxers quickly. He grabbed a condom from the table next to him, opening it with his teeth and then rolling it on. After teasing Evan with the tip of his cock, he pushed in suddenly and heard the smaller boy moan loudly. He gripped Connor's back, leaving hot red scratch marks as he dug his nails into the pale skin. Connor thrusted into Evan slowly as he held Evan's sides and moaned out quietly. 

      "Fuck... Go faster... Please..." Evan begged through moans, feeling Connor speed up inside him. He bit his lip as he panted, feeling the growing climax inside of him.

       "You feel so good... Evan..." Connor moaned out Evan's name, causing the boys core to tighten and twist. 

       "I'm gonna come." Evan felt Connor's face in his neck, biting down on the skin as his thrusts became lazier. After seconds, Evan panted through his orgasm. He came messily over Connor's torso and the bed sheets, blushing madly as Connor continued for a little longer.

        "F-Fuck..." Connor said with a gasp as he came and pulled out of Evan. He collapsed on top of Evan, both boys a panting mess. Nevertheless, they quickly connected their lips to kiss passionately, still full of all the same love from earlier. Evan held Connor's face close, rubbing his thumb over his jawline. Connor fell to Evan's side, holding the boy close to his chest as he took of the condom to tie it and throw it away. Evan moved closer to Connor, fitting seemingly perfect against the taller boys body. They were silent until they both regained their normal breathe, smiling crazily at each other.

      "I really love you."

      "You're a good fuck." Evan said blankly, watching Connor freak out for a second before kissing him with a giggle.

      "I'm kidding, I fucking love you." Connor mumbled something as he slapped Evan's ass, then massaging it with his hand. Evan made some sort of small sound, moving closer against Connor. The music sounded downstairs, reminding the boys of where they were. Connor struggled to put on clothes quickly, watching Evan slip on the panties again and sit waiting.

     "Shit, you don't have anything else." He knew people were going to realize so he threw Evan his hoodie, the boy taking it graciously. Evan put it over his shoulders, it reaching down to his thighs. He left it unzipped and gave Connor an innocent smile. Connor got up to walk over to Evan, making it so there was no space in between them as they kissed for a moment. 

      "Hey Evan I thought I should give you your clothes but you're clearly busy so I'm gonna leave them here." Jared came in shouting, dropping the pile of clothing on the floor before going to exit again.

      "Wait." Evan said, looking to Connor for silent approval.

       "Join us." Connor said with a smirk, watching Jared walk over to Connor and hold him from behind and kiss the side of his face, but Evan and Connor continuing to kiss until it was obvious the three would need a round two.

//

a.n: damn that sincerely three at the end,, does anyone want some sincerely three lolol i'll do it but enjoy this sex,, @MintLoser thnks for the idea !