Defensive

psa: i love my son jared im so sorry for doing him wrong in this,, TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of rape

     Connor had his arm slung around Evan's shoulders lazily as they walked down the hallway, looking at the small boy smiling up at him and pecking his lips. Jared Kleinman around the corner groaned in disgust. He loved Evan, and he hated that the weird druggie kid was dating his pure boy. He really wanted them to break up, his subconscious wanted to date Evan but he had always tried to push that aside. Jared collected himself to try to talk and interrupt the happy boys. He approached them casually, cornering them into a quieter part of the hallway.

   "Hey my homosexuals- the pure boy and the drug addict. Oh, I know! Beauty and the Beast!" Jared said snickering, punching Evan lightly in the arm. Connor bit his lip, feeling bad about himself after Jared's comments. Evan glared at his "friend", wondering why Jared had been acting so strange.

     "Y-yeah... Connor's the beauty." Evan said cutely, blushing as he felt Connor's grip tighten on him. 

     "Evan, you could do so much better than this druggie. sure, He's "cute" but c'mon." Jared was being obnoxiously pushy, the couple had been getting on him lately.

     "I should let you know I've stopped smoking weed, mostly because of Evan, but it needed to stop." Connor said with a smirk, and a certain edge in his voice as he tried to annoy Jared a little. It didn't work very well when Jared rolled his eyes.

      "Whatever. Evan, let's go to class. We can walk to english together..." Jared said in a sing-song voice, pulling Evan away from Connor and into his grip. Connor looked very irritated at Jared from taking his boyfriend away from him

     "I-I was g-gonna go with Connor to his locker..." Evan's stutter kicked in as he felt anxiety. He never felt this much anxiety when Connor was around, but Jared's presence alone made him on edge. Connor was almost furious at Jared, for making his boyfriend uncomfortable and for doubting his quitting on drugs. he really was trying. for Evan's sake and for his own.

     "Bad influence on your cute personality. Lets go before he convinces you to grow out your hair and dress like an emo." Jared's lip curled, snaking his arm around Evan's waist and letting one of his hands fall on Evan's ass. Evan let out a small yip sounding noise and Connor snapped.

     "I'm trying, okay?! I'm trying to be a good boyfriend. He can wear and act however he wants, hell he can even dump me right now. But i'm not going to have you putting your hands all over my boyfriend! So i'm asking you nicely bud- back the fuck off." Connor almost yelled, being careful not to attract to much attention to them. Evan collapsed back into Connor's embrace and Connor held him tight.  

     "Funny you tell me that, I remember a certain Connor Murphy who was a HUGE whore." 

     "Jared, could you m-maybe, shut the f-fuck up? Connor's the n-nicest guy i've ever met a-and I love him!" Evan choked out. Connor looked down at the shorter boy in surprise, burying his face in his soft hair. Connor had done a lot of things to get drugs, like sucking dick for meth. He regretted it more than anything and he hated jared for bringing it up, especially in front of Evan.

     "Connor's got you hypnotized or some shit Evan, since I think you just told me to shut up? You would never say that to your dear best friend, would you?" Jared ignored everything else Evan had said and pulled Evan from Connor again and placed a finger under Evan's chin, holding it so their gazes were forced to look at each other.

     "I-I..." Evan couldn't speak, and was silenced immediately by jared pushing him against the wall. Jared forcefully kissed the boy for the briefest of moments until a raging Connor threw him to the ground.

     "What the fuck?!" Connor had rushed to Evan who was on the verge of having a panic attack. He wrapped the boy in his arms tightly, whispering softly to him.

     "E-evan said he wanted it! Yesterday! He texted me a-and-" Jared stumbled for words as Connor stared at him so coldly he swore he shivered.

     "I di-didn't! I pr-promise Con..." Evan choked out until Connor shushed him gently.

     "I believe you so much more than this lying bastard. That was basically fucking rape, Kleinman. i can't believe you. Stay the fuck away from me and Evan." Connor started moving away from the pathetic mess of a guy with Evan still in his embrace.

     "This isn't over! don't be so sure that Evan Hansen loves you! He practically jumped on me during that kiss." Jared smirked and stood up, brushing himself off.

     Connor let go of Evan for a split second to punch jared straight in the jaw. he grabbed Evan's hand and ran down the hallway. 

     Jared shrugged and figured he would just talk to Evan later in english. He was sure he liked the kiss.

     Connor pulled Evan into a bathroom stall, both boys breathing heavily and tears streaming down their faces.

     "Ev... I'm so sorry... I fucking hate jared. Please, please promise me you'll stay away from him?"

     "I-I promise I won't... I didn't like the kiss at all! i hated it in fact, I-I wanted you to be kissing m-me..." Evan murmured out the last part, letting the tears fall down to his shoes. Connor got the hint and pressed his lips softly against Evan's, tears from both boys suffering eyes dripping into the kiss. The tortured couple continued to kiss each other softly, Evan's hand against Connor's chest and Connor's arms around Evan's neck and back. They breathed, safe again in each others embrace.       

     Zoe and Alana had been hiding around the corner the whole time, they had been making out in between classes. the girls had seen it all and were ready to watch Jared Kleinman like hawks watching their prey. Zoe would easily beat him up for busting on her brother's precious boyfriend and Alana would do anything to make her girlfriend happy, and to provide justice to the couple. 

     So in a week, Jared Kleinman mysteriously disappeared from the highschool, and a certain lesbian couple celebrated with a gleeful gay couple.

//

a.n: it's late and im tired i hate this but here