Chapter 48 Part II

A/N: Hi :) This is going to get very smutty very quickly, so you have been warned.

I mean, hardcore smut. I'm just in that kind of mood.

As with all the smut I write, if you know me in real life, please don't talk to me about this. :)

~

Ianto's POV

~

"Alone at last." I sigh as we step into our room and lock the door behind us. As per our request, our two single beds hav been swapped for a double. How they got it through the doorframe, I'll never know.

We sit down on the bed and I immediately take my shoes off. My feet are killing from all our walking today. Jack's frowning slightly, I wonder what's wrong. He hasn't really spoken to me since we've been alone.

"Jack? You ok?" I ask, worry giving my voice an involuntary shake. He's trying to smile, so obviously something's troubling him.

"People kept... Looking at you today. It's usually me who gets checked out when we go anywhere." His frown lifts, he's obviously feeling better for telling me.

I slide over to him on the edge of the bed and kiss his lips for a second. 

"There, does that make it all better?" I smirk.

"Oh, no." he grins wolfishly, "I need much more than that to make me feel better." 

Our lips lock again and I feel him struggling with the buttons on my waistcoat. I almost literally tear it off, anticipating what is to come. I pull his shirt, and wince as I hear a button pop off.

"Down, boy." Jack purrs in my ear. All I want is to fuck him hard. But also slowly and sweetly, what I am known for. I decide to settle somewhere in the middle.

I take dominance in our ongoing kiss, and Jack for once doesn't fight me for it. My heart is drumming faster than ever before, and I can tell that Jack's is too.

Both our shirts are on the floor now. I move my head, kissing and gently love-biting his muscular torso. His back arches under me and I smile, thinking of how I'm repaying his constant dominance. Not that it's a bad thing, though...

I tease Jack, gently rubbing his hard member through the fabric of his trousers. He moans quietly, wrigging under me and grinding his hips up at the same time. I pull at the fly on Jack's trousers and soon they are on the floor along with our shirts and most likely our common sense.

He fumbles with the button on my trousers, and decides to tease me at the same time, brushing my aching member as he finally undoes my trousers and slips them off. 

I kiss Jack's lips again, pressing myself against him. His arms wrap around the small of my back, bringing me even closer. Just two layers of thin material seperates us, and as I pull away for air, Jack bites his lip.

I move down his torso again and decide to tease him again. I take the hem of his boxers in my teeth and seamlessly pull them off. Jack sighs.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he asks, panting slightly.

"Oh, here and there." I laugh. I remove my own underpants before I start to kiss him again.

I work on his torso, kissing a trail down to his navel and then down to his groin. I take a mental photo of how his muscular 'v' stands out. Jack's getting aggitated, so I know that he's ready to go.

"Ianto," he growls in a seductive voice "fuck me." 

And I do just that.

One finger to get used to it. Then a second.

Then I slide in, not needing any lube. 

We both wince slightly, but then I ram further into him and both of us sigh. 

I build rhythm and pound into him, making both of us moan. In, out. In, out. In, out. My head pops out each time and Jack lets out a heady moan every time I enter him again.

"I.. Ianto.. IANTO!" Jack is screaming my name. I'm panting and moaning. I don't think I could say his name if I tried right now.

I hear a not-so-quiet knock on the wall from Owen & Martha's side, obviously our revenge for last night is working. 

I come inside Jack with a loud sigh. He follows me soon after, and I lick his juice off his stomach, smiling at the slightly sweet taste. 

I slide out of him and we're both panting. We can hear Owen grizzling to Martha about the noise, and she sounds pretty pissed too. Oops.

Our work catching weevils starts tomorrow, and no doubt things will be awkward.

I move to Jack's head and whisper something in his ear.

"I love you." I say quietly, nuzzling my face into his hair.

"I love you too, baby." he replies. I hope he does realize that. Just how much I love him; so much it hurts.

I hope I'm not just a blip on his endless timeline, I hope he won't forget me once I die. Then I remember the words on the inside of my ring and I smile.