Chapter 7

Ianto's POV

~

I love the way Jack says my name. He says it 'Yan-to'; emphasis on the last half. Different to how anyone else says it, his rich American accent making his voice instantly recognisable. His voice makes my heart melt, especially if he’s moaning. There’s such texture to his voice, tone and emotion and volume all swirled together so that he could say my name a hundred times and each time would have a different meaning.

I love the way he kisses me. His lips on mine, passionate but sweet, and guaranteed to leave me breathless. No-one else I have ever known has been such a good kisser. Just thinking about his kiss makes me bite my lip in lust for him.

I love the way he smells, more attractive than the most expensive aftershave. His '51st century pheromones’, as he calls them. They usually make a mix of pine and spices, enough to seduce anyone. Which they certainly did for me. I think even Myfanwy likes his exotic scent.

I love his Hollywood smile, the one he only wears when I'm in the room. It’s like turning on a light, when that smile appears his eyes sparkle and it makes butterflies appear in my stomach. Just that smile makes my day better, as it means that I have improved his. His smile was the first thing about him that Rhiannon commented on.

And I love just everything about him. Absolutely everything. What is there that can be disliked about a perfect human from the future? Well, apart from his ‘Friends with Benefits’-style relationship with John... But I’m sure I’m just imagining things. He wouldn’t cheat on me, right?

I don't think it is other men.

I don't even know if it's women anymore.

It's just him.

Captain Jack Harkness, the man I am hopelessly in love with.