Chapter 21

WARNING: This chapter contains smut. 

Ianto's POV

~

Jack descends the ladder in stony silence, so I can tell he's finished dealing with Owen. I don't feel the need to say anything to occupy the air, I just go to him.

The lights are off, but my lips still find his in the darkness. He sighs audibly and I feel him relax and smile We kiss for a few second and then he pulls back, clearly having something to say. He leans forward and I shiver at his hot breath in my ear.

"I challenge you," his husky whisper is music to my ear "To compete against me in a game of 'Too Hot'."

I smile and nod, more than happy to comply. He always wins, having had centuries of practice and the possibility of the fact that it was him who invented the game... It wouldn't be a great shock, taking into account some of the other naughty things he's popularised.

For the challenge, we have to make out hard. Whoever breaks away or touches the other person first loses.

Our lips connect, making my heart skip. I feel Jack slowly parting his lips and open my mouth too, sensing what is to come.

His tongue slides into my mouth. He flicks it over my teeth before massaging my tongue with it. As his tongue moves back into his mouth I make my move, nibbling his bottom lip. I hear Jack moan quietly and know that he almost gave up then.

All I want is to touch him. I can hardly resist. My hand is hovering in midair, and it is taking all of my strength to keep it off Jack's perfect body. 

He slides his tongue back into my mouth and continues to torment me. I feel him breathe in, stealing all of my air.

My hand is suddenly on the side of his neck, almost hard enough to be a slap, pushing and pulling on the skin like I'm kneading bread. 

I kiss Jack harder, knowing that I have lost.

Without breaking the kiss, he steps towards. He's pushing me towards the bed. I should have known better than to accept the challenge, he always wins. And I now have to do whatever he wants. 

We sit on the bed. I haven't opened my eyes yet, but I feel Jack fumbling with my belt and they snap open. Even in the darkness, I can see his sexy half-smile and the twinkle in his eyes.

I feel a warm, tingling sensation in my crotch. That's the feeling that tells me it's going to be a long night. 

I kiss Jack hungrily, cupping his face with my right hand and I feel him smile as he feels my ring against his cheek. 

I help him undo my shirt and it is soon discarded on the floor. I feel Jack tug at my belt again. I undo it, but hold his hands to stop him for a moment.

"One condition, Jack." I say quietly, hoping that he will agree.

"Anything for you, Ianto," he is practically drooling and I kiss him on the lips quickly just to torment him further. 

"I get to wear your coat tomorrow." I say with a smile, kissing him again.

"Deal." Jack smiles, undoing my trousers.

I slide his braces off his shoulders and unclip them from his trousers. I slide his trousers off and then work on his shirt, unbuttoning it as slowly as possible. I hear him utter a playful growl and go faster, stripping off his t-shirt.

I playfully shoves me onto my back and we start kissing, making my heart flutter. 

 Jack's head moves to my neck, kissing, sucking and biting the skin. I roll onto my back on the bed and he kisses me all over, making my breathless. 

I can already tell that I'm going to have an aray of beautiful love-bites in the morning to match the ones Jack gave me last night. 

Jack runs his tongue down the snesetive skin above my elbow, making me shiver. I kiss Jack's neck, not biting, just putting little butterfly kisses on the skin. That's how he likes it best sometimes - gentle and tantalysing. 

Jack closes an eye for a second and I think he might have fallen asleep. I snuggle up next to him and brush his hair out of his eyes. He opens one eye, in the way that a sleepy cat does, before smiling at me.

"I'm not asleep yet." he laughs, then eyes me "Do you want to...?" his voice trails off. It doesn't need saying.

"Not tonight, baby." I whisper, kissing him behind the ear. I work the skin with my lips, making him chew his bottom lip with frustration. 

Jack presses his lips on mine and my heart stops. I slowly open my mouth, stepping up the kiss. Jack's tongue sneaks into my mouth, pressing against my tongue.  

My fingers start twirling his hair and I feel him smile. Jack's hand slides down my back and grabs my arse.  His fingers draw patterns there and every movement of his fingertips sends shivers down my spine.

My heads spins and I decide to reconsider my refusal of sex tonight.

~~

Suddenly I realize something. I'm so selfish. I can easily spend the rest of my life with Jack, but he can never spend the rest of his life with me. And I see that flicker in his eyes every day, when that fact breaks his heart a little more.

He senses this and pulls me into a hug.

I eventually pull away from the kiss. 

After a few minutes spent in silence, Jack finally speaks.

"Ianto, you know I can get pregnant?" he asks "Well...?"

I am more than slightly surprised at this. I had no idea that he could get pregnant. He must see it in the expression on my face, as he moves my hands, placing them on his naked hips. Deep, wide hips; child-bearing hips.

"Jack..." I say quietly, struggling to think of a way to let him down gently.

"No, it's ok." he quickly brushes it off, although I can hear a note of hurt in his voice "It was too sudden."

I press my finger on his lips.

"It's almost Christmas." I say "What's the thing you want most?"

Jack smiles, a mischevious glint in his eyes "More nights like this." he breathes, making my spine tingle. And... Other places.

"You agree then?" Jack teases.

I blush and Jack kisses my cheek.

"It's late." Jack says "You should try to sleep." 

Right on cue, my bedside clock pips, telling me it is 2am. 

"Goodnight, Jack." I whisper, quickly pecking his lips.

"Goodnight Ianto." he replies, hugging me closer and looping his arms around my waist in their usual place. I slowly drift off to sleep in his arms.