Chapter 29

Ianto's POV

~

Jack suddenly bursts into the bathroom. He's drunk as a skunk, completely senseless.

I squirm, still not completely comfortable with him seeing me naked. Especially if he's drunk and I'm in the shower.

He starts to strip and climbs in with me.

Jack's hands push me against the wall as he kisses me hard. His tongue invades my mouth and I struggle for dominance in the kiss. Jack nips my bottom lip and I pull away from him.

"Jack, no. Get out, I'm trying to have a shower." I say, despite the fact that I feel bad for earlier and want nothing more than to keep kissing him.

"I know you love it really," his husky whisper sounds in my ear. His lips are roughly pressed against mine.

I lose my temper. I shove Jack hard, throwing him out of the shower.

His back connects with the glass door and knocks it open. He slips over backwards and his head cracks on the Black marble floor.

A pool of blood is forming around his head and he's stopped breathing.

"Shit!" I cry, jumping out of the shower. I cradle his limp body and wait for him to come back. Despite how macabre this is, I'm hard as hell.

Jack gasps. I instantly press a soft, tender kiss to his lips before I start sobbing. He kisses my forehead, dying having made him sober again.