Chapter 40 - Gwen's Diary

A/N: Hi all. :) Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have a few ideas but have run out of creativity. I blame being stressed at school. So this chapter is from Gwen's diary, in a hope that this will get my brain back into writing mode.

31st May

Dear Diary,
I had a fight with Rhys again today. It's Anwyn's birthday tomorrow, and I can't get the day off work. Rhys blames me. He was so angry that he accused me of sleeping with Jack.
There's no chance of that, Ianto's beat me to it.
I stumbled through the doors of the Hub, tears streaming down my face and me all hysterical.
And there they are, lying on the sofa, snogging each-others' faces off.
Jeez, they have their own house inside the Hub, yet they still have to snog publicly!?
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not against their relationship. They're adorable together and perfect for each-other.
But if I'm stinging from fighting with my husband?? Not the best reception.

Anyway, Scarlett started barking and alerted them that I was there.

We had strong coffee and a chat over a pizza. I cried lots and they tried to console me.
By the time I got home, Rhys had calmed down a little.

Anyway, it's getting late, so I have to stop writing.

Gwen
x