Chapter 18

Stacy's POV

I quickly got out off bed, putting random clothes, that I bet are Ben's. This is going to fast. I mean we are not even a real couple, were only acting like one when were around Andy.

Ben putted some clothes and we headed to the living room, where most likely everyone is now.

They all turned their heads to us and gave us a smirk. Oh god.

"What?" I acted as I didn't know what's going on. But in reality I did.

"You and Ben got some, huh?" Ashley said wiggling his eyebrows, I blush and hide my face in Ben's chest, I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, she fucking tight" I smack in the chest.

"Ben shut up"

"Mm make me" I role my eyes and kissed him. Okay so now were acting like a couple. Ya see.

"Stacy I need to talk to you" I look up at Ben.

"About what?"

"Us" he said motioning with his fingers. I sigh and nodded.

"We'll be right back" I said, they all shrugged and went back to what ever they were doing.

I went to the back of the bus and sat on the bed, Ben sitting next to me. He grab my cold hands in his warm ones.

"Your cold"

"Always"

"Then let me be your teddy bear" I smile.

"Gladly" he hugged me but then got serious.

"I need to ask you something" he rubbed the back of his neck, he always does that when his nervous.

"Okay what is it?"

"Um. Listen, okay, uhh..Stacy... Ugh" I cut him off.

"Ben hurry, I'm not trying to be rude but your really starting to worry me" he sigh and took a long deep breath.

"We'll, ever since I stepped in this bus, I saw you and I instantly fell in love with you, you are the most perfect beautiful girl I've ever since, everyday I spent time with you, I fell more deeply in love with you. I know that this whole thing is just to get Andy jealous but I really want to try to be your real boyfriend, I don't know if you feel the same but I just want to-" again I cut him off by kissing him, he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"If your trying to ask me out in reality, then yes, I'll be girlfriend" he grin from ear to ear. He pick me up and spoon me around.

"Yes!" He shouted. I giggled.

"Come on let's go" I nodded and we head back where everyone else is.

This is really good.

I have Ben.

I have my band.

My fans.

That's all I ever want in my life.

____________________________________________________

This is turning into a Ben Bruce Fan Fiction XD. But it's not. It's an Andy Biersack Love Story.

I also want to say Thank you everyone who voted and comment on my stories. I don't really know what they say because wattpad is being such a bitch now. It means a lot, honestly I thought I'd never made it this far with the stories. You guys mean a lot! Thank you! Enjoy!