Eric Imagine #1

I walked into Fangtasia looking for my sister, she has been missing for a week in a half. My instincts tell me that she is still alive. I have an ability to see into people's heads just by touching them. And I have been looking around into people's heads to find out where she is. And most of my leads pointed me to Fangtasia, so that's where I went.

As soon as I walk on to the ledge, a conceited blonde chick stopped me and asked me for my ID. I pulled it out and gave it to her.

"Oooh. Twenty five. The perfect age. May I ask what blood type are you?"

"That's none of your damn business, lady. I'm not here to get fed on."

"You may not have a choice in the matter."
She says extracting her fangs.

"Not if I can help it."

I walk passed her not caring about her fangs. I walk into the club and there were vampires go-go dancers in each corner, then there was a handsome blonde man sitting on a throne in the center of the room. I walked around and see which vampire was the easiest to manipulate. Once I found one, I worked my magic and looked into his head. When I snapped out of his mind, he looked nervous.

"You know where my sister, don't you?"

"I-I-I not suppose to say anything."

"Says who?"

"Says me." A voice boomed behind me. 

I turn around to see an older guy with black hair, black eyes and a tattoo sleeve. He was also a vampire.

"So, you know where my sister is."

"I think it's best if you leave."

"No, not until I get my sister back. Why did you kidnap her in the first place?"

"Because, she possessed an ability to see images in people's heads. You don't happened to have the same ability now do you?"

"And what if I do?"

Right after I said that, he attacked me. I elbow him in the throat and flipped him onto the table that broke as he landed on it. He was on the ground groaning. Another vampire tried to attack me and I swiped my leg under his, he tripped and he fell onto his back. Then I slammed my foot on his throat, breaking every bone in his neck. That's gonna take a while to heal. I did I jumping inside crescent kicked a vampire in his face and dislocated his jaw. Then I impaled one vampire with a silver rod.

"Enough!" The handsome blonde haired man boomed.

"Pam, Chow, take her to my office." He adds.

Before I could comprehend, Pam punched me in the face, and busted my lip.

"Oh you bitch."

She smiles a fake smile and hold one arm while Chow holds another and they dragged me to the office. I was still dazed from the punch so I could really do anything at the moment. I was face to face with the face handsome blonde haired man.

"Pam, can you explain to me how this human could take down five of our own?" He asks.

She stayed silent.

"Chow?"

He also stayed silent.

The man stepped closer and says:

"What's your name?"

I spit out the blood I had in my mouth and say:

"Y/N."

His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips. He swiped his thumb across my bottom lip. I look at his thumb to see my blood on it. Then he licks my blood off of his thumb. He hums and says:

"Your blood is just delicious."

"That's not the only thing about me that delicious."

A small smile tugs on his lips at my dirty joke. Then he asks while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear:

"Tell me Y/N. Can you get out of their grasp?"

I nod slightly, he steps back and crosses his arms over his chest.

I jump over them, so I am behind them. And hit them both in their spinal cord, this sends a powerful and painful shock throughout their body. They collapse onto the ground, I pull out my two silver daggers and stab them both in the back. They both scream in pain and I look towards the handsome blonde haired man. He takes off his leather jacket to reveal his bulging muscles. My mouth dried slightly and he asks:

"Do you think you can defeat me?"

"I have no idea." I respond.

"You wanna find out?"

"I never back down from a challenge." I say. Then I lunge towards him.

**One epic fight later**

He slammed me against the wall to make me submit. I have three broken ribs, a dislocated elbow and a sprained ankle. I groan in pain and he says:

"My name's Eric by the way."

Little did I know, I had a cut on my head that was leaking out blood. Eric stared at the cut and licked the trail of blood up to my cut. He sucked on my cut slightly. I hum and he looks at me with blood stained lips. He bites into his wrist and says in a sexy husky voice:

"Drink. It'll heal your wounds."

I hesitantly grab his wrist and look up at him, he nods and wrap my lips around his wound on his wrist. He twisted me so my back was pressed against his front. He hugged me from behind to keep my from falling. Once I was finished drinking his blood, I leaned into his chest in exhaustion. When I realized what position we were in, I pulled away and faced him.

"Thanks." I say.

He just stares at me and says:

"You are mine now."