Chapter 92: Magellan

You groaned, feeling like your head was about to explode. Your eyes blinked open, only to close them quickly at the bright light blinded you. Your skin was on fire, but nothing to sweat about. You traveled in worst temperature than that, after all. By taking a small walk on a volcano in eruption, no hot degrees in Celsius can faze you anymore.

You remarked that your hands were bound together by a rope and chains, with your legs in the same predicament. Someone was dragging on on the hot sand of Level 3, and you looked over your shoulder to see one of the blue gorillas from before.

"Where is Luffy...?" you thought, your eyes shifting in panic at your surroundings in search of your captain.

But he was nowhere to be found. You were all alone, and trapped by a blue gorilla in the middle of a desert. You started to struggle, and the guard released a growl, having realized that you were now wide awake. A small scream of surprise escaped your lips when it lifted you over its shoulder, accelerating its pace.

"Let me go!" you snarled, swinging your legs to kick the blue gorilla. "Luffy!"

"Bring Silvers (y/n) to Level 6. And do not let her escape in any way" a voice resonated from a Den-Den Mushi attached to the blue gorilla's hip.

"Steven! Come out and take care of this bastard!"

A dreadful feeling took over your emotions when the wooden doll didn't appear from the pocket you hid him in. Your guns were still strapped around your belt, but you couldn't reach them with the rope and chains. There was no way for sure to get out of this situation.

You continued to yell Luffy's name, praying to the Universe for him to hear you in someway across this desert. Even if the heat didn't affect you that much, you were starting to loose your energy and stamina, the blue gorilla having the upper hand easily. You called the young boy one last time weakly, before you left your head fall against the animal's shoulder.

"...(y/n)-!....."

A gasp left your lips, and you used all the strength left in you to whip your head up. At the distance, you could distinguish two figures running toward you at an insane speed. The blue gorilla seems to notice them too, and started to dash pass the cages of Level 3. Exiting the desert, you were now on a rocky path toward probably the next exit for Level 4.

You gave a small look to the prisoners inside, and your expression turned horrified at the sight of their dehydrated state. They were worst than a mummy. You screamed Luffy's name one last time, as loud as you could while your voice died off when the blue gorilla took a sharp turn.