╟ Chapter 157: Minks and Samurais ╢

The sound of a bell ringing was the first thing that woke you up from your slumber. You sat up abruptly, looking at your surroundings to see the Guardians moving frantically around you. Nekomamushi was long gone, and the Minks kept shouting about some samurais.

"Don't tell me..." you groaned, facepalming yourself.

The others were still sleeping on the ground. You stood up from your spot and ran up to Nami, shaking her awake. She opened her tired eyes groggily, muttering a '5 minutes, please', before the navigator returned to sleep.

You were considering about slapping her, but her eyes blew open in surprise as she finally understood what was happening.

"Luffy, wake up!" Nami yelled as she shook your captain's shoulder.

"Yeah, I can eat more!" he talked in his sleep with a stupid grin.

"Let me do it" you told her with an exasperated sigh.

Hand forming into a fist, you punched the back of Luffy's head. His loud groan of pain woke up the others, who watched you a bit dazed. This is why you hated parties so much.

"Why did you do that?!" shouted Luffy angrily.

"We have to move!" you yelled back on the same tone. "Kin'emon and Kanjuro entered Zou! The whole country is in a great uproar right now!"

You knelt down to summon the wheel and turn into your panther form when a sudden pain filled your being. You let out a cry of anguish, falling on your side while you clutched your head. Immediately, your comrades towered over you with worried expressions.

"W-What's going on, (y/n)?! Where are you hurt?!" Chopper inquired, turning on the doctor mode.

"It's nothing!" you replied, before letting a howl.

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL