Chapter 36: Falling From the Sky

"How's it look?! Have we lost them?!" panted Usopp, looking over his shoulder.

"Looks like they've given up. I can't see them" replied Sanji.

"Really? Good! Anyway, that monstrous cannon sure scared me! Where the heck were they hiding that thing?!"

"A cannon?" asked Robin, raising a brow.

"Yeah, you know, that huge thing the warriors were carrying" explained the sniper and the woman let out a giggle.

"Oh, that..."

" 'Oh, that'?!" repeated in disbelief Usopp. "Hey, it's no laughing matter! That was really scary!"

"That's right! Don't laugh!" enriched Chopper, jumping while running.

"Ah! There they are! It's Nami and Conis!" said Luffy.

"What?! Nami-san!! Conis-chan!!" cooed Sanji, turning back to face forward, only to get hit in the face by a branch.

Robin blinked and looked over her shoulder to see if the cook was okay.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course!!" Sanji replied, jumping on his feet as he keep up with the group.

"Oh! Master Gunner!" called the older woman and you turned your head to her. "I think this is your hat"

"Oh, right!" you blinked and caught the hat she tossed back at you, putting it on your head. 

"Thanks for keeping it safely! Though I couldn't save your own..."

"It's alright. I don't need it anymore"

You finally reached the Going Merry a while later, and you were all already on your way to Cloud End. Both Pagaya and Conis were sailing next to the ship on their little boat. Then, you could see the gates of the exit from Skypiea.

"Everyone! We can see it now!" shouted Conis as Luffy, Usopp and Chopper all ran to the front. "Please look to the front! It's Cloud End!"

"I see...So we can go back down from there?" asked your captain.

"We got here sooner than I thought" stated Usopp.

"So we're going back down, huh?" mumbled Luffy with a whine, letting himself sprawl on Going Merry's head.

"Yeah, now that we're about to go back, I admit I hate to leave" sighed content Sanji.

"It's time to say goodbye to this pure white sea" smiled Zoro.

"The sky island was fun...though it was scary" said Chopper.

"So once we go through that gate, we'll be heading straight down to the Blue Sea via a Milky 

Road, huh?" wondered the sniper and you gave him a look.
"I sure hope it's the case" you said, putting your hands on your hips. "Else.."

Pagaya and Conis stopped at a platform from the gates and jumped off from their boat. They ran next to the Going Merry who was about to leave: