Chapter 20: Waterfall

You groaned and opened your eyes, blinking at the bright light that invaded your sight. You saw many clouds, and for a moment, you thought you somewhat rebirth into the God Realm. However, you grew disappointed when you heard the excited voices of Luffy and Usopp filling the air.

"(y/n) woke up!!" cried out Chopper, whom you realized he was kneeling next to you.

"Are we...there?" you asked, unsure. "And how did I even survive the trip while I was out?"

"You can thank Robin for holding you!"

"The creepy old lady-?" you started but froze when you felt a dark aura behind you.

"I didn't hear quite well...." stated the voice of Robin, a dark hint under her tone.

"Sorry, ma'am" you said, sweat running down your temples. "But seriously, where are we?"

"It's an ocean of clouds..." muttered Nami, gazing at her Log Pose on her wrist. "But it's still pointing upward"

"It seems we're in the middle section of the cumuloregalis clouds" concluded Robin.

"We need to go even higher?" Chopper tilted his head to the side inquisitively. "How?"

"That, I don't know..."

You arched a brow when you turned around to face Usopp, who was shirtless and doing a pose like those muscles men that you see in some contests. The sniper laughed loudly, striking another pose:

"In Swimming Lane #1, Captain Usopp!" he said, to which both Luffy and Chopper cheered him.

"Hey, now! Don't be reckless!" warned Sanji. "This ocean's still a mystery!"

"An ocean's an ocean!" replied Usopp, jumping in the clouds.

For a moment, your logical hamster was sleeping in its wheel, having dreams of its favorite food. Until an unknown lighting of Zeus zapped the animal and made it turns in its wheel. It finally clicked in your head and you released a small cry, your eyes widening in panic.

"No intentions to make the mood worst but...does this ocean even have a bottom?" you asked the others, leaning on the railing to gaze down where Usopp jumped at.

"YOU DON'T MEAN!..." screamed in unison Luffy, Sanji, and Chopper.

"Did that bastard fall from the clouds?!" shouted Zoro.

"USOPP!!!!!" yelled Luffy before he stretched his arm and sent it in the ocean of clouds.