╟ Chapter 162: 0 and 4 ╢

"I can't take it anymore...I'm gonna die..."

You had to agree with Luffy's statement. A few days later after sailing on some unknown and colorful sea, you were now stuck inside a cycle of hot temperatures that nearly dried you up on the spot. Almost everyone on board looked like a mummy, your captain being the worst. The guys were currently trying to fish some food, but in those steamy waters, you dreaded what you could find there.

"I can't stand the heat...I wish I could take off this fur skin..." panted Chopper.

"We're like you...We Minks have low tolerance for heat" added Pedro.

"It's really hot. I'm gonna become a mummy...A mummy...A mummy?...Nami-san, if I become a mummy, it'd be a little bit of a resurrection for me, isn't it?" wondered Brook.

"I don't care" she replied from where she was laying under the shade of a tree with Pekoms and Carrot.

"In that case, may I see your panties?"

"I have no energy even to smack you"

"I'm so hungry and it's hot..." whined the rabbit Mink.

"We're out of food and we couldn't fish because it'd been stormy for days and finally it's clear" you sighed. "Catch some fish somehow before the weather changes!"

"We wanna do so but (y/n)...The water is boiling because it's too hot!" stated Chopper in tears. "There won't be any fish around then"

"What should we do?!" Nami whimpered, falling backward.

The reindeer blinked as he felt a sudden shudder shake his whole body. His eyes wandered to Luffy who was glaring at him silently, sweat rolling down his forehead.

"...Emergency food..." the ebony male simply said.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

That's when Luffy's float began to move rapidly, signalling that he got a bite. Your captain tried to reel back in the fish, finding it a bit difficult to do so. A large shadow appeared next to the ship, and it was so huge that it made the Sunny tilt a bit. You quickly went to help the young man, gripping the fishing rod and pulling it.