╟ Chapter 109: Sea Forest ╢

You passed the gates and followed after the king's underlings. You accelerated your pace to stand next to the Minister of the Right:

"Where's Jimbei?" you demanded.

"Huh?!" the seahorse fishman cried out in surprise, disbelief written on his face.

"I need to see Jimbei. I can only gain more information by speaking with him. Those fishmen....They aren't normal!"

"Unfortunately I do not know the exact location since he was exiled. However, I think I may have an idea. Do you know about the Sea Forest?"

"I've heard of it..."

" It is located northeast from Fishman Island, also known as the Ship Graveyard. You should easily find it by following this direction"

"Thank you" you nodded to the fishman, and headed forward to pass through the long tube leading outside the bubble of the royal palace.

However, by arriving in the other bubble, you remembered that there was no water there. And it's at this same moment that the Realm decided to close itself to avoid disturbances that could be lethal to the world and your whole body. You blinked in horror, gazing down below at the ground who was meters away from you. You let out a scream as you fell toward you death and rebirth, your arms swinging in every direction.

You yelled for Steven, who burst outside your pockets to transform. The tree monster grabbed your waist, putting you on his shoulder.

"Besiege!"

Steven extended vines from his arms, stopping your fall by making a tree sprout out of the ground. The two of you landed on a branch, and he turned back to his wooden doll form.

"Now....I need to find an exit and get to this Sea Forest" you murmured. "I'm sure by seeking the entrance I could find a way out"

It wasn't easy at first, without having a clear map of your environment and how the citizens were avoiding to answer your questions. In fact, you threatened a poor old fishman. Twice. And now he was 'kind' enough to show you the way and how to get to the Sea Forest as quick as possible. Once you got to the entrance of Fishman Island, you had to sneak between pirates who were probably searching for you and noisy mermaids.

"Animal Realm: Delphinus" you whispered, turning into a dolphin and jumping outside the bubble.

You immediately felt the pressure of the sea weighting on your back. You hoped that the range of the Realm was wide enough for you to enter the next bubble where the Sea Forest was situated at. There was certainly easier ways like a train or something like that to get you to this place, but since the whole kingdom was under siege by the New Fishman Pirates, you didn't want to take a risk.