╟ Chapter 135: The Heavenly Demon - Doflamingo ╢

When you returned to the first levels of the Coliseum, you noted right away Luffy's absence at last spot you saw him. From what you could guess, B Block's fight has ended, and from the way the crowd were booing loudly, the winner wasn't the one they were expecting.

You rushed to the window, gazing at the platform where contestants filled the arena. Among them stood out your captain with his red cape and fake beard. You bit your lower-lip, wondering if you should warn him or just leave immediately. After all, you will not be allowed to fight in the final battle if Doflamingo planned to get you before it started.

You retreated from the window, and made your way to the staircase that led to the exit. However, your attention drifted to a familiar crest head. He was there, hiding behind a wall while peering out at you, a huge blush on his cheeks.

"Uh....Are you okay?" you wondered, approaching slowly.

"GYAHHHHHHHHHHH! (Y/N)-SENPAI IS TALKING TO ME?!?!"

You watched in disbelief as Bartolomeo fell backward, stars in his eyes and surrounding him. A goofy smile was plastered over his face, incoherent words spilling out from his mouth. It's only then that you realized he called you by your first, real name, and you went into panic mode.

You waved your hands in front of you wildly, trying to keep his voice down and clear his suspicions.

"I'm not her! My name is (fake name)!" you argued.

"Of course you are (y/n)-senpai! I recognized your moves when you fought in Block E! AHHHHHHH! HUMAN REALM: EDGE END!!!!!" the young man fanboyed hard, imitating you at the best he could.

"Will you keep it down?! Even if you are right, she wouldn't want you to let others know!"

Your voice seem to not reach his ears as he continued to live up in his fantasies. Something about becoming your man-servant, or slave. Growing irritated, you finally lost your patience and swung your fist, hitting him square in the face. Bartolomeo was sent flying into a wall, colliding against the surface.

He faceplanted on the floor, a loud groan escaping from his lips. However, to your surprise and leaving you dumbfounded, Bartolomeo lifted his head to show a large smile.

"It's indeed (y/n)-senpai!"

"Oh, for Realm of God's sake! Just shut up already! I'm undercover right now!" you snapped, bringing your hands on your hips.

"Wait! If you are here.....Does it mean?!-" he trailed, before cutting himself by hyperventilating. "LUFFY-SENPAI IS HERE TOO?!"

You quickly covered his mouth with your hands, blocking any sound that could come out too loud that would attract unwanted attention. You gripped hard his jaw, puckering his cheeks and lips.