Chapter 62: Adding a Shipwright

"450,000,000?!!!" yelled everyone in shock.

"Aw....Your bounty is still bigger than mine...." whined Luffy and your eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"What kind of reaction is that? And must I recall you that my bounty mostly represent the threat I impose on the World Government, not the actions I take?" you said angrily.

"Oh, so I'm stronger than you?"

"I can still easily break your neck"

"I-I know these were your motives and you have many, many things to say to each other, but please wait" stammered Zambai, showing another wanted poster. "What we're requesting is here. Please, look at this: Cyborg Franky, bounty of 44,000,000 beri"

"This is terrible, Aniki has a bounty on his head!" yelled Kiwi.

"This is terrible!" added Mozu.

"That's right. We somehow managed to avoid this, but Aniki couldn't...Aniki's life will be in danger if he stays in Water 7. If he gets caught this time, we won't have the power to save him!" continued Zambai. "Surely, Aniki must be worried about us and doesn't want to leave the island. That's why we all came to talk with you...! Even if it is against his own will, take Aniki out to the sea! That man was the child of a pirate to begin with!"

"...You want us to take him?" you demanded.

"We beg of you!" all bowed the Franky Family.

"You don't have to say it" chuckled Luffy. "I've already decided to make him my shipwright"

"S-Seriously?! I-Is everyone fine with that too?" asked Zambai.

"Because we had a choice to being with?" you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I-It's fine...." sweatdropped Nami.

"Of course" said Robin.

The others nodded their head, except for Sanji who was still in shock because of his hideous poster.

"I...I'm glad! Now that we know that, there's no use staying! Let's go men!" declared Zambai and the others hummed.

"Where are you going?" questioned Kiwi.

"The scrap island is this way" enriched Mozu.

"I'm sorry...We have something unusual to accomplish....It's better for you not to know about it. Mozu. Kiwi. You have done what I wanted already"

"You guys, have you made up your minds about Usopp?" asked Zoro.