╟ Chapter 115: New World ╢

Having left Fishman Island, the Thousand Sunny was finally ascending toward the New World. The moment you were back on the current that would lead you outside, you decided to take a bath after days of not having one. It was long awaited. You let out a delighted sigh when you dipped the lower-half of your body inside the warmth of the bath's water.

You leaned back against the cold surface of the edge, the back of your head laying there. Your eyes were closed, expression peaceful as you took in this pleasant sensation. You heard the sound of footsteps coming on the other side of the room, the door of the bathroom opened. Arms immediately covering your chest, you sent a dark glare at the intruder, but relaxed when you realized it was Nami.

"Enjoying your bath?" asked the ginger girl with a smile. "You don't mind if I join you? I need one badly too"

"No, it's alright" you answered, letting your limbs fall back in the water.

The navigator took off her clothes, and let them fall on the floor before tossing them away in a corner with one foot. It seems that she also brought her Clima-Tact, because the next thing you knew, she created a cloud that started to rain, acting like a shower.

"Ah, this feels great" Nami moaned, allowing the droplets of water run down her skin. "What do you think of my Shower Tempo?"

"It's cool, I guess" you mumbled, a little irritated to the fact you will have to dry your hair after.

You turned your head to see Chopper walking in, lifting his head to gaze at the cloud in wonder. He tilted it at the side while Nami giggled a little:

"Do you want to join us?" she asked.

"Who, me?" inquired Chopper. "I'm fine. I washed myself two days ago. I'm more interested in that cloud that looks like cotton candy. It looks delicious!"

"It's not edible, Chopper" you warned the reindeer who was sticking his tongue out, drooling a little.

"Really? You mean it isn't sweet cotton candy?"

"(y/n)-san and Nami-san in the bath....Yohohoho"

"Please, turn this way, Nami-san! (y/n)-swan!"

You sweatdropped as you heard two recognizable voices, remarking the shadow of Brook and Sanji right around the corner. The two perverts were trying to have a glimpse of you and Nami naked. The young woman certainly noticed them right away because her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Chopper, don't get too close to that cloud" instructed Nami, and Chopper watched the cloud as it darkened and floated directly to the perverts's position.