╟ Chapter 138: The Real Dressrosa ╢

Your group took refuge behind a building, just around the corner to the elevator that would lead you all to the Palace. Just a few minutes before, you met a cloaked woman by the name of Viola.

"It's great that you can help us getting into the palace, but..." trailed Zoro, gazing back at the cloaked woman.

"We've just heard that we need a pass to enter the lift" finished Kin'emon, folding his arms.

"I have the pass" replied Viola. "But you shouldn't take the lift"

"What? Why?"

"It does take you to the entrance of the palace, but if they find out who you are, it's all over"

"Like I said, let's kick the guards' asses and bust in!" complained Luffy.

"That wouldn't do anything! They'll stop us at some point!" barked Zoro at him.

"Ah. Yeah, you're right"

"And more importantly..." Viola looked at each one of you, the guys cocking their heads at the stare she was giving them. "...You guys look too strange"

"No, we don't!" Kin argued.

A long pause hovered your group while Viola continued to glare at them with one eyebrow raised, an expression that clearly told them that she wasn't joking around. Suddenly, Zoro let out a startled shout:

"Oh, now I remember! You took our chef away earlier"

"Sanji?!" said Luffy.

"He took off to save your ship" the woman nodded slightly.

"We know what happened. You told him that the Sunny was in trouble?" the swordsman continued.

"You gave him the map to the Toy House that he passed on to us?" added in Kin'emon, to which Viola gave another nod. "Why did you have it?"