Chapter 7: Yuba's promise

"The minute I catch him I will strangle this piece of crap to death,bury his body in the sand, make the camel piss on his grave and hope the giant maggots eat his flesh and bones! "you thought, the deathly aura hovering your form worsening.

You lifted your face and coughed a bit of sand, spatting some of it. You stood up with the help of your arms, dusting your black crop top and the long white sleeves shirt with a front tie who was covered in sand with your baggy pants. You took off your hat and pulled out some sand of it from inside, watching as the particles fell back on the ground.

"Now, what to do?" you mumbled aloud, looking at your surroundings. You thought you could at least catch a glimpse of the group. They couldn't be that far...

It's only after waiting a long 20 minutes that you guessed they were already far, far away. Glowering, you tried your best to search for the others by activating your right eye. But something else caught its attention. It was faint, but you could see a purple aura surrounding an object. Raising an eyebrow, you walked toward the direction the purple light comes from. Arriving at the spot, you found yourself into what it seems like an oasis. Or more importantly the ruins of what was left of an oasis.

"....Those marks" you whispered, passing a finger over a mysterious rock that was covered in sand. Sigils were drawn on it, some of them that you could recognize anywhere. "I saw those kinds of round platforms made of stones before...It's an ancient altar from one of my previous lives!" you exclaimed in shock.

You quickly dusted and whipped off the sand from the stone, using a Realm to make the task easier. When it was all clear, you gazed upon the platform in mild interest, wondering what kind of life you had a long time ago.

"What will I learn from it?" you wondered aloud. "Let's see..."

You sat down with your legs crossed, your back straight and brought your hands together as if praying. You let out a low hum and closed your eyes, feeling the atmosphere and environment disappear around you. Each minutes that passed, your chest heaved at the intakes you took. A moment later, you could feel the power of the stone responding to your meditation.

"...A Realm among Humans...." you spoke. "Our name was Fidda, a woman that gave her life to protect her country and possessed a Karma that would lead her to the Superior Realms...A noble warrior that held many secrets and mysterious weapons that she learned from previous lives..." you finished.

Your right eye flashed and a memory from Fidda's life appeared in your mind. From your level, you could only take the strongest memory that marked her time. This one showed you a particular weapon who was wooden pole with a curved blade at the tip. A naginata. Passed on from another life.

"What is your name...?" you hummed, your right eye returning to normal. "I will have to make this weapon when we will return to the ship-"