Chapter 87: Arena

"Sister!"

Two giant women barged inside the bathroom, holding their weapons close to their body. They gazed ahead to glare at you and Luffy, narrowing their eyes:

"Who is that? A man?" said the green haired woman.

"What is a man doing in this kingdom?" inquired the ginger haired one, putting a robe hover her sister's body. "What exactly happened here?"

"No, well..." Luffy tried to explain himself.

"They saw my back" stated darkly the black haired woman, and the others gasped.

"Then the only solution is to kill them, right?" murmured Ginger.

"Why? We only saw her back" you replied. "And it's not like we don't know what it is"

"Erm....I think I've seen that somewhere before..." muttered Luffy, rubbing his chin.

"The thing you have seen on my back...is something we don't want revealed even if we die!" snapped the black haired beauty, and your captain let out an inquisitive noise.

"Why? What? Who are you? Why?"

"Take everything you two have seen here to your graves! Mero Mero Mellow!" she yelled as she placed her hands in a shape of a heart, pink beams coming out of them.

"Eh?! Noro Noro?! That's a Noro Noro Beam?!" said Luffy, having misheard her. "Crap, I'm gonna slow down?!"

Luffy protected himself by bringing his arms in front of him, closing his eyes and waiting for his body to be slowed down. You, on other hand, stood still with your hands on your hips, staring at the woman with a brow raised. When the beams shaped as hearts hit you, you didn't feel any difference. Your captain grunted in disbelief, blinking blankly.

His lips formed a thin line, putting his straw hat back on his head. The woman tried her beam once more on the two of you, and once again, it didn't work at all. You all cocked your head to the side, question marks appearing over your heads.

"Why don't you turn into stone?!" cried out angrily the woman. "Didn't you feel anything wicked in your heart, even after you saw me naked in the bath?!"

"You mean me having the desire to punch your face?" you hummed and the woman let out an annoying squawk of surprise, grabbing her chest as if you struck her with an arrow.

"How dare she?!" said dramatically the woman.

"That's ridiculous, sister! The beauty of your naked body...is at a level that could never fail to capture anybody, regardless of their age and gender!" said Ginger.