╟ Omake: One Piece Movie - Gold ╢

Your swimsuit clung tightly on your body with how hot it was. An excellent day to have a barbecue, an excuse to put on light clothes, and have a volleyball match against the greedy navigator.

 An excellent day to have a barbecue, an excuse to put on light clothes, and have a volleyball match against the greedy navigator

Well, Robin was the one who triggered the avarice and avidity of Nami by making a bet. And unfortunately, you were brought in by serving as a partner for the archaeologist while the ginger girl teamed up with Chopper.

The perverts like Brook and Sanji couldn't help but gape at the sight while drooling profusely. You could mistake them for adventurers that traveled a desert for a long time, and they finally found an oasis that wasn't a mirage. The others were sitting around the fire, waiting eagerly for the meat to be ready.

Of course, it didn't stop Luffy or Usopp from trying to have a bite. To which the cook quickly put them back in their place with a kick in the face.

"Here I go!" Nami grinned, tapping and serving the ball to your side.

Robin was the one to charge at the ball and tap it in your direction. You jumped high in the air and above the net to slam down the volleyball, earning a point without much difficulty.

"You're cheating! You're using your brute force" Nami pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Your rules precised no 'Devil Fruit powers', never about our own skills" you smirked in a broad manner.

Now your turn in serving the ball, you tossed it in Nami and Chopper's direction. This match took longer than usual since you were holding back. Both women suddenly jumped in the air to hit the ball on one side, but the navigator was quicker.

You threw yourself on the ground in hope of catching the ball, but you were too late. That is until Robin decided to sprout an arm from your skin to send back the ball, earning yourself a point.

Brook blew on the whistle, having caught sight of the woman using her Devil Fruit:

"Match, set!" told the skeleton, and Nami sighed.