Chapter 80: Two Peas in a Pod

"Realm of God I'm tired...." you yawned loudly, exiting the girls' bedroom.

You had left your hat inside, with the purple scarf, since today was pretty warm compared to yesterday. Your hair in a disheveled state, your eyes were barely open as you stared at the horizon.

 Your hair in a disheveled state, your eyes were barely open as you stared at the horizon

"(y/n)-san! Lazy morning?" asked Brook, appearing around a corner. You hummed and tried to whip the sleep out of your eyes.

"I had to finish Franky's new weapon yesterday night....." you told the skeleton. "So, what did I miss?"

As an answer, you received a slap behind the head from Nami, who was beyond pissed for a reason that you didn't know. You sent at her a look that could kill, your eyes darkening dangerously.

"What the fuck was that about?!" you growled, and Brook cowered at the sight of a dark aura engulfing you.

"HOW THE HECK DID YOU SLEPT WITH THE STORM WE WENT THROUGH?!" she snarled. "WE TURNED UPSIDE-DOWN A LOT OF TIME!"

"Not forgetting the currants also " added Usopp with a shiver.

"Do I look like I know?! I'm probably a heavy sleeper!...But I'm not Zoro"

"Oi!" you heard from the crownest.

"What's that big rock over there?" you asked, changing the subject. "Where are we actually?"

"We arrived at the Red Line" answered Nami after calming down.

Later that day, you sent out Robin, Luffy and Brook to examine closer the Red Line, and tried to find an entrance to get on the other side.

"How is it?" asked Nami through the Den-Den Mushi.

"No use. It's completely black" answered Robin.

"It's totally black out there! Hey, I think I saw something there!" laughed out loud Luffy and you sweatdropped.