╟ Chapter 175: The Drop ╢

"Stop it, stupid body!" you snarled, watching helplessly the chaos unfolding in front of you.

The chaos you're currently creating, to be exact. Your true self now trapped in this weird world of Konton, it was possible for him to control your body in the other reality, using your powers without even taking in consideration the rules and limits. Perhaps he simply didn't care of what would happen to you, as long as your comrades were gone at the end of this day. You tried to move your arms, only to yell in pain when the skin was pierced by the little thorns around the bed.

"There must be a way...Come on!"

The imagery in your mind suddenly changed as the Vinsmokes suddenly charged outside the Big Father, attacking the closest Charlotte children. The demon you got distracted by their arrival, now ignoring the castle for the time being. A chance it did since Bege deactivated the fortress immediately after, Caesar catching his bloody form in his arms. The scene faded away, now replaced by the void and darkness.

You leaned back, huffing through your nose. You concentrated all of your willpower, only to come to the realization that it was pretty much useless in this kind of world.

"The others are fighting...and I am stuck here..." you gritted your teeth. "How can I get out?..."

The headache you were experiencing became worst, and another imagery metamorphosed from your mind. But this time, it wasn't about what happening out there.

Gates of a lone castle, who were no longer guarded. The outdoor plaza was deserted, the beautiful fountains of marble no longer working. The sky was cleared, but no sun or moon were shining there. The main entrance of the castle opened, teleportating you inside another room who was much more cold. Nothing in there remained intact with time: the furniture laid in dust, the drapes now colorless and tore at the end, the windows cracked.

While you were still tied to the bed, you could now move freely on your two feet. They padded on the cold surface of the floor, a shudder breaking through your body at the contact. You blinked when you caught sight of a tiny wooden figure running across the hallway.

"Steven? What are you-..."

The wooden figure disappeared behind a door. Either he ignored you, or he couldn't hear you. You ran after him, ignoring the way your bonds stretched as you got further away from the bed of thorns. You pushed the door with your shoulder, stumbling inside a room who looked like the others. The only difference being the large and red throne across of you, filled with golden designs and lion heads as a set of arms.