Married at last

'Luna's POV'
It's my wedding day and I'm so happy. I haven't seen Noah for two days since he's not supposed to see me. "Ok it's time to get ready." King said. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. When I get out I see it's 12:45. I get into the dress. 'Pic above'
"Now it's time to do your hair." Tessa said excitedly. She puts my hair in some type of bun thing and adds glitter and stuff. 'Pic below'

I then get into the car and now we're on our way to the wedding

'Noah's POV'
I'm at the church right now waiting for my soon to be wife to come. Sammy's here and so is Carson. My mom and dad have the triplets.
'Luna's POV'
"It's time." King did before going out. 'Pic of bridesmaids dresses'

 'Pic of bridesmaids dresses'

I take a deep breath. Xavier holds my arm and the doors open. Xavier walks me down and handsome off to Noah. "Do you, Noah Asher Smith, take Luna Kaylee Brown as your wife in all bad times." The priest said. "I do." He said looking in my eyes. "And do you, Luna Kaylee Brown, take Noah Asher Smith as your husband through tough times." The priest said. "I do." I said. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He said. Noah kisses me so deep that I melt into the kiss. I am finally complete. I thought. This is my life now. Me and my family.

The GangLeader's BabiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara