Meeting Grandma

'Ryder's POV'
It's been four years since my birthday and momma is 34 and dad is 36. Auntie Kay Kay is 34. I get to play with are my cousins, Forest and Frost.
Also I'm four, same as Forest and Frost. 'Pic below'

As we get to close to school, momma and daddy said I have to wait ten minutes after school so King can pick me up

As we get to close to school, momma and daddy said I have to wait ten minutes after school so King can pick me up. Right now I'm in circle time and Forest is with me.
'Time skip'
As school ends, we wait for King to get us. Soon a lady comes up to us. "Hi there children, what are you waiting on" the mean looking lady asked Forest. "Ummm we're waiting on his sister" she said looking pale and scared. "Oh I can give you a ride if you want" the lady said smiling creepily. Frost is starting to look pale like her twin. "No thank you lady, we're going to wait on my sister please leave" I said creeped out. The mean looking lady gives me a mean look but, starts walking away. Right when she's out of sight King pulled up in her black Lamborghini. We all ran to her car and jumped in, slamming the doors close checking to see if the mean lady was still there. "King drive there was a mean lady that Wants to kidnap us" I said in my quiet voice still freaked out about that. "WHAT" King yelled slamming on the brakes. "Ya and she gave Ryder a mean look"Frost said still looking pale. "When we get home, tell momma and daddy what happen while I get Noah and auntie Kayla" King said looking mad. "Ok" we said together. When we got home, King went and got momma and daddy, then left to get bubba and auntie Kay Kay. As we tell them what happen, daddy looks the most mad then momma, when we get to the end, momma says something to daddy and then goes out. "Was the mean lady you met, wearing a blue shirt" daddy asked calmly. "Ya she was wearing one and it was ugly" Forest said. When momma got back, she said something that made all of us turn to look at her. "Meet your grandmother" momma said leaving us all shocked.
'Pic of Grandma below'