Proposal

'Luna's POV'
It's been a week since we had that family day and I'm now at the house while Sammy and Carson are with Tessa and Xavier. I'm home waiting for what ever surprise Noah has planed out for me. It's 12:30 pm and he said at 12:34 someone would come. Exactly at 12:34 someone knocks on the door. I open it to see King there. "Hey baby momma let's go we're going shopping. I nod and go get changed. 'Pic below'

I walk outside and lock the door

I walk outside and lock the door. I get in King's car and open the front door. "Ok I'm ready." I said. Twenty minutes later we're here. "Here we go." King said while staging me in the mall. '4 hours later'
I walk out the mall with over twenty bags on my arms. I got some stuff from Victoria secret. King's doing. And some stuff from bath and body works. I also got a new outfit too. And got my nails done. Now it's time to go home and get ready for my 'surprise'.
As soon as I unlock the door, King pushes me into the bathroom to shower. I wash my hair with watermelon shampoo and conditioner, while washing my body with strawberry body wash. I walk out the bathroom dried off and everything to see my outfit on the bed and my Victoria secret matching set. It was a red bra with matching red underwear and black lace on the bra and underwear line. I then put on the outfit while looking at my nails. 'Pic below'

 'Pic below'

'Her dress'

'Her nails'

'Her nails'

'Her hair and makeup'After King does all this stuff to me she says that Noah would be here at 8:00 pm

After King does all this stuff to me she says that Noah would be here at 8:00 pm. I check my phone to see it's 7:56. I have four minutes left. Soon after I checked my phone I hear the door open. I walk downstairs and walked in the living room to see Noah standing there looking handsome. "Hey beautiful." He said while handing me roses. "Hey." I said back shyly. "You look beautiful tonight." Noah said. I blushed and said thanks. He walks me out the door and to the car. Ten minutes later we arrive at a restaurant. We walk in a man at the front desk stands up. "Table for two." Noah said. He nods and shows us are table. We sit down and pick up are orders. "Are you ready to order." Our waiter asked. We nodded. "I would like your chicken Alfredo with garlic bread and a side of mixed vegetables please. And to drink I'll take a sprite." I told him. "I'll have the same as her but a side of mashed potatoes and a Sunkist please." Noah said. He nodded and then the rest of the night we talked, laughed, and ate.
'1 hour later'
"And then Willow she fell in the pool." I tell Noah laughing. "Luna I have something to ask you." Noah said while getting down on one knee. I gasp and cover my mouth. "Luna I know I've only know you for 8 months and all but, in those 8 months I've grown a close relationship with you. My son loves you as a mother and your daughter already calls me daddy. I want you to be in my life forever. I love you Luna Jade Hayden. Will you do me the honors and marry me." He said. "Yessss." I screamed and jumped in his arms. The whole restaurant started to clap and cheer. I kissed him with all my might. A dream come true. "Can the wedding be in Hawaii when we go with the tickets." I ask. He nodded. Yes I thought. Yay