You your daddy son

'Noah's POV'
As I pull up to the house, I see Luna in her pjs waiting on the front pouch. I get out the car and jog up the stairs. "Noah where did you go." She questioned me. "I went to see Erica my childhood best friend." I told her. She nodded and I saw her two buns move up and down. We walk inside and up the stairs to Sammy's room first. I walk over to his bed and lean down to kiss his forehead. "Love you baby boy." I said. We walk out and then to Carson's nursery. I walk over to her crib and pick her up in my arms. "Hey baby girl, daddy loves you." I tell her softly while kissing her forehead. I walk out to Luna and we go to our bedroom. She goes inside the bathroom and changes into one of my shirts. "I love it when you wear my shirt." I told her without thinking. She gasps while blushing. I get in the bed and under the covers. Luna soon joins me in the bed. "Night." I whispered. "Night." She replied.
'Morning'
I wake up to the sound of laughter. I get out the bed and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower, and by the time I'm out I smell food. I walk downstairs to see food on the table. Luna is talking
With King while, Sammy, Rowan, and Carson are eating. "Hey babe." I say while kissing Luna's cheek. "Hey." She replied back. "Hey by any chance can you go to the store and get some chocolate milk please." I ask King. "You really are your daddy son." She said while nodding. I yawned and grabbed a pancake and took a big bit out of it. "Yum" I said while moaning. "Um Luna can you get Sammy ready while, I get Rowan and Carson." I asked her. She nodded and picked up Sammy taking him upstairs probably to get him ready. "Come on girls, it's time to get ready." I told them. I pick up Carson and grab Rowan's hand. We walk up the stairs and into the bathroom. I run the water while they get in. As I bath my daughter and niece, I realized I have to do their hair. I get them out then put them on the bed. "Here Rowan." I said while handing her clothes. 'Pic below'

I then dress Carson

I then dress Carson. 'Pic below'

King got her that one and Luna loves it so I thought why not let Carson wear it

King got her that one and Luna loves it so I thought why not let Carson wear it. I then walk into Sammy's room after putting the girls in the playroom. 'Sammy's room'

He's wearing this

He's wearing this. 'Pic below'

As soon as I saw what he had on I laughed really hard

As soon as I saw what he had on I laughed really hard. Of course Luna would have him in that one. "You are the best mom Sammy could ever have." I told her. She just blushed and looked away while smiling.