Its A

'Tessa's POV'
'3 weeks later'
After the wedding and everything happing, me and Xavier go to are 2 weeks appointment with our doctor. His name is Dr. Ross. He's been our doctor every since Noah and King were born. As Xavier pulls up to the hospital, I call Tasha to tell her that Ryder is at the house. Ryder has grown so much. He's now 12 years old and is just like Xavier when he was in school. That's right I've know Xavier all my life. We walk up to the desk and sigh in. I couldn't help but to give the lady a look for looking at my man all creepily. That don't work with me. "Mrs. Smith." The nurse said. Me and Xavier get up and walk into my assigned room for my birth. "Ok the doctor will be here shortly." The nurse said. We thanked her as she walked out. "Hey the baby reveling is today. Are you excited to find out what we're having." I ask Xavier. He nodded and told me that he wants a boy. The doctor walks in the room. "Ok let's see what you guys are having." He told us. I laid down on the bed and pulled my shirt up. He puts the cold gel on my stomach and rubs it with the stick thing. "Ok there's your baby." He said. The tears start to fall out my eyes as I see my baby. I look over to see a tear fall out Xavier's eye. "And it looks like your having all boys." Dr. Ross said to us. I'm shocked and I think Xavier is too. "I was not expecting there to be three babies Xavier." I all but yell at him. "We can do it. We had twins before, it's just one more baby." He answered softly. I nodded and put his hand on my belly when the babies started to kick. He smiled and rubbing my belly. Ok I can do this. There's just one more baby.