The babysitter part two

'Luna and Carson'
'Noah's POV'
As the dinner comes to a end, everyone says Brittany is out. No all we have to do is wait for Xavier to tell her to go home. "Brittany I'm not sorry to tell you this but, you have to go home. Your a trash babysitter and would probably kill the kids. So your out." Xavier said to her with a straight face the whole time. While me and King were secretly laughing really hard. All of a sudden, King falls out her car laughing. "But-but I am a good babysitter." Brittany said while stomping her foot on the ground. "Luna and I have two beautiful kids together. Why would I leave them for your ugly self." I said to Brittany. She screams and runs out. I pick up Carson while Luna gets Sammy. "Bye mom, bye dad it was nice seeing you guys but, if you want a babysitter at least get a decent one." I said before leaving.  I drop off Luna and the kids so I can go talk to a childhood friend of mine. Her name is Erica Johnson. I arrive at her house bout 7:34 ish. I knock on the door. The door opens and there stands was Twins a boy and girl who looked to be 4 years old. 'Pic below'

"Hi does Erica live here" I ask them

"Hi does Erica live here" I ask them. "Ya, why do you need to see our mom." The boy questioned me. "Cause she said if I ever need to talk I can come here." I answered him back. He nodded and said come in. Right when I sit down I see Erica coming down the stairs. I wonder if her and Isaac got together. 'Pic of Erica below'

 'Pic of Erica below'

"Hey" I said to her. She waved at me and went next to the twins. "This is Lorenzo and Liliana, my children" Erica said. "Well I was wondering if u wanted to come and meet my wife and kids and my parents tomorrow." I asked her. "Ya sure we'll be there tomorrow" Erica answered me back. "Ok see you tomorrow night" I said. She nodded and waved goodbye. The twins also said bye with a small wave. I walked out the door and got in the car. It was a good day.