Back Home again

'Luna's POV'
As I sit in the hospital room with Carson in my arms, I think to what would of happened if I didn't find Noah and Sammy. I remember when my parents kicked me out.
'Flashback'
I look at the results are on the test and I instantly pale at the little pink plus line. I think back to when I got my last period and I realized it was over three weeks ago. Ahhh now I have to tell mom and dad. I think to myself. I walk downstairs slowly and nervousness is clear in my mind. I walk in the living room to see mom and the sofa watching TV, while dad is reading the paper. "Umm mom dad I have something to tell you" I said nervously. "What is it hunny" dad says without look up from the paper. "I'm pregnant" I said quickly. My mom is staring wide eye while dad is staring blankly. "Get ou" he screamed at me. I jump up and run upstairs and start to pack.
'End of flashback'
And that's how I get kicked out. Noah soon walks in but Sammy isn't in his arms, instead he's up all by himself and walking. "Hey I brought you some clothes" Noah said. I thank him and get up, heading straight for the bathroom. I change the clothes he gave me. 'Pic below'

I then get out the bathroom to see the most cutest thing ever

I then get out the bathroom to see the most cutest thing ever. Noah had Carson in his lap while Sammy was holding her hand as if his life depended on it. Awww I say in my head. "Let's go home " I said. "Kk" Noah said to me while putting Carson in her car seat also Sammy too. Too a new beginning.