Your WHAT

'Tessa's POV'
As I walk into my house rubbing my 3 month stomach, I see Xavier on the phone. "Your WHAT." He yells into the phone. I walk over to him and put his hand on my stomach. "Who was the little puta that did it." He asks Kayla. I know it's Kayla because that's the only one he worries about that are my friends since he's known her the longest. He then hangs up and pulls me into his lap. "So how are my wonderful babies." Xavier asks while rubbing my stomach. "Good." I tell him. I ask him what happened with Kayla and he tells me that she's getting married and in a month. And that she had already got the dresses and two in my size with this belly. She already knows how her hair is going to be and everything. He then shows me a pic of her ring. 'Pic below'

 Nice I said in my head

Nice I said in my head. "Xavier come on let's go adopt a puppy." I ask. He looks like he's thinking about it but with my puppy eyes he says yes. I get up and drag him with me to our room. I then get my clothes out. 'Pic below'

I then pull him out of the house because he was already ready

I then pull him out of the house because he was already ready. I lock the door and get in the front seat. Xavier gets in the driver seat and starts the car. As the radio comes on I hear Slippery come on by Migos and Gucci Mane. We pull up to the park because that's where the adoption is going to be held. I get out the car and wait for Xavier. He puts his arm around my waist and onto my baby bump. We walk by many puppies and dogs before I see a baby husky all by himself. 'Pic below'

 'Pic below'

"I want him." I tell Xavier. He nods and tells the man to get him. As I pick him up he sneezes. Awwww. "Now it's time for us to go home." I tell Xavier as I get the baby husky. "What's him name." Xavier asks. "Hmmm I think I'll call you, Kody." I tell him as Kody barks. As Xavier drives home. I think back on which bed I got Kody. It has the food bowl built in and a lamp and the side. With a picture frame on the side for his picture.