Meet Hayden

'The day before'
'Xavier's POV'
As I was walking down the street, I saw a dog running from something. When I walk closer, I see it's a little girl with her hair wild. "Hey, are you ok" I question slightly worried she's out here by herself. "Who awe you" she says all cutely. "I'm Xavier who are you and where are your parents"I ask her. "Daddy hit me and said get out and don't come back, then mama said to go die and I'm Hayden"she said quietly with tears coming out her eyes. "Hey why don't you come home with me and you can meet my family" I said. "Otay" she said. Awww I said in my head. I pick her up and dang she is light. When we get to the car, I buckle her up in Ryder's car seat. "Ok baby girl, you can go to sleep it's going to be a long ride" I said to her. In response I get light breathing. "Awww" I whisper. I stop by the store and get her some pajamas. 'Pic below'

I quickly dress her, seeing bruises on her body

I quickly dress her, seeing bruises on her body. I get mad because some sick man did that to a little girl, his own daughter. As we pull up home, I see King's car in the driveway. I get out the car grabbing Hayden too. As I open the door, I hear the tv on. I look in the living room and see Tessa sitting there. I walk in and tell her to hold on and then I walk up the stairs to put Hayden to bed. When I come back downstairs, I start to explain to Tessa who she is. "Tessa as you know, I was going on a late walk and saw a dog running away from something so I look to see what it was and found Hayden" I explained to her. "Why did you bring her home where are her parents" Tessa asked looking confused. "Well, her sick dad beats her and her mom said to go die, then her dad kicks her out and I found her by a trash can" I said. "Ok well what do you want to do with her" Tessa questions. "I want to adopt her"I blurt out. "Wow umm ok I guess we can, we have lots of rooms" Tessa said. Yay I satin my head. I'm so happy right now that we can adopt her. "Ok first thing in the morning we will go and get the papers done" Tessa said. "Ok" I said. I pick up Tessa and then run up the stairs, getting in our pajamas and then in the bed.
'Morning'
When we get up, I get dressed and so does Tessa. 'Pic below'

'Tessa's outfit'

'Tessa's outfit'

'Xavier's outfit'

'Xavier's outfit'

'Hayden's outfit'When we get to the adoption center, I quickly fill in the situation and tell them about all the things Hayden told me

'Hayden's outfit'
When we get to the adoption center, I quickly fill in the situation and tell them about all the things Hayden told me. They ask for her age, birth, and name. Her new birth certificate is Hayden Faith Smith. Born on July 1st, 2014. "Hey Hayden welcome to the family" I say to her. "Are you my daddy and mommy" she asks. "Yes hunny" Tessa's says to her. Now let's go home.