Ryder Kane Smith

'Noah's POV'
Moms been in the hospital room with dad for five hours. Me and King are sitting here with aunt Kayla and aunt Tris. Don't forget Grandma Tash. All of us are worried about mom and the baby. Mom said that if she or dad didn't know what to name him, I could with the help of King. I just wish I know what's going on right now.
'Tessa's POV'
I'm in so much pain right now. "Ahhhhh it hurts so much. I hate you" I screamed at Xavier. "Ok Mrs. Smith, your almost ready to push. Ok on the count of three I want you to push. 1,2,3" the doctor said. "Ahhhhhh" I screamed as I started to push. Xavier screamed because I'm crushing his hand. "Again" the doctor said. Ok right now I'm so regretting doing this again. I'm in so much pain that I can't believe I've made it this far. "Ahhhh I can't do it" I panted out. "Yes you can 1,2,3 PUSH" the doctor said. "Ahhhhh" I screamed. "I see the head" the nurse says. "Ok 2 more times" says the doctor. "1,2,3 push. 1,2,3 push" the doctor screams. "Ahhhhhhh" I scream. "Ahhh" I hear a baby's cry and I look down to see my beautiful baby boy. He looks a lot like Xavier with his brown hair and green eyes. As the doctor puts him in my arms, I stare at his beautiful face and hold him tight. "Hi baby boy, I'm your momma. You look so much like your dada" I whispered to him. "Do you want to hold him" I said to Xavier. "Yes" he says back. As I pass him over, Xavier starts to tear up and a single tear falls landing on the baby's cheek. "What are you naming him" the nurse asked. "Ryder Kane Smith" I said to her while looking at Xavier. "Ya" Xavier whispered to me. "Bring in the twins" he says to the doctor. Xavier hands me Ryder right when the door opens. In comes King and Noah. "Hey guys, meet your new baby brother. Ryder Kane Smith" I say as he opens his eyes. I stare into his dark green eyes and smile. My babies, all of them.