Hi Carson

'Sammy's POV'
As I walk downstairs, I see daddy running around trying to get the house ready for mama Lu Lu and baby Carson. "Daddy can we stop by meme and papa house" I asked quietly. "Not today baby boy, we have to go get mama Lu Lu and Carson" he said. I nodded a little bit sad. As we get in the car daddy buckles me up. When we arrive at the place, we have to talk to some lady that kept smacking her gum loudly. She points to the way we have to go then, picks up a magazine. Daddy goes out to the car to get the clothes for mama Lu. He opens the door and I see mama Lu holding Carson. Daddy hands mama Lu the clothes, while mama Lu hands him baby Carson so she can change. As soon as she goes in the bathroom, daddy starts to talk to Carson. I walk over and look up at him. I raise my hands out so I can hold her. Daddy quickly puts Carson down and sits me on the chair. He then picks up Carson and carefully puts Carson on my lap. "Hi baby Carson" I say to her in my cute baby voice. She opens her eyes and looks open with me with her big brown eyes. Mama Lu Lu came out the bathroom wear the clothes daddy gave her. 'Pic below'

Now all we have to do is go home and do Carson's room

'Pic of Carson below'