3 Years Later

"Tessa's POV"
It's been three years since I saw Xavier and the gang. I wonder what there doing.
"Xavier's POV"
I miss Tessa so bad and my baby's Noah and King but, I have to finish my gang work then I could go back to them, my family. All I know is that I have to protect my family with all I got. "Alex get rid of John Black now, we don't need him no more". I said in an emotionless voice. "Yes boss". Said Alex. Back when me and Tessa were dating we had thought of having kids but I didn't know if I was going to be a good daddy to our children. Now I will know when I get back home to my soon to be wife Tessa and our adorable children tomorrow morning.
"Jarred make my flight pass to New York for tomorrow morning at 12:30 A.M sharp". I said in a tired voice. I went to my room in the gang house and picked out my clothes for tomorrow.

-Tomorrow Morning-I get up and put on the clothes

-Tomorrow Morning-
I get up and put on the clothes. Now all I have to do is wait for them to get here at the show.
"Tessa's POV"
Alright what should we eat. Well while I decided I will listen to some music. I put on my clothes. 'Outfit below'

"Time to see Xavier after 3 years yay"

"Time to see Xavier after 3 years yay". I said sarcastically. I think he will love my new dyed hair since it's his favorite color. It's blue with light pink at the top. I think he will like to see how the twins now. They have gotten so big. "Pic below"

 "Pic below"

"King get back here right now young lady" I screamed

"King get back here right now young lady" I screamed. As she ran around naked all around the house. "Noah give back Charlie her treat" I said to Noah as his puppy, Charlie. "Why mama I want to eat it" he giggled. "Come on kids it's time to go see daddy" I said and at once everything stoped and King put on her clothes while Noah gave Charlie her treat. "Momma why does daddy not live with us" King said innocently while blinking her eyelashes. "Uhhh" I studderd. "He is far away with work so he travels a lot all the time so he's never home" I said while looking around nervously. "Ok let's get this show on the road" said Kayla with a weird smile.

'Time skip'
We're now here at Xavier's house. The twins are asleep in the back. He will probably be mad at me for running out like I did but, who could blame me for it. "Tessa go in there and tell him your back" Kayla said. "Ok I'll go" I studderd. I got out the car and grabbed the twins out the car and walked up the steps to the door. I looked back at the car once more before I knocked on the door. The door opened and Xavier stood with a shocked expression on his face. "Hi Xavier, did you miss me" I said quietly with a small tight smile. "Hey Tessa oh, the twins got so big, I can't believe it wow" he said. "Come in, its cold outside don't want you to catch a cold or the twins" Xavier said. He held the door open for me while I walked in. He closed the door and locked it back. " we need to talk" said Xavier.