Who are you

I open the door to the room that holds the special someone I found outside my house. I look in her arms to see a beautiful baby girl. I bet you are probably wondering what's happening right.
'Five hours later when Noah and Sammy come home'
As I pull up to my house, I see a girl with curly hair and a large stomach. I get Sammy out the car but keep him in my arms just in case she does something. "Umm what are you doing on my yard" I ask her. "I'm sorry but I'm pregnant and I'm homeless and I just didn't know what to do anymore, my baby will be due any day now" she cries startling Sammy in my arms. "Oh I'm sorry to scare your brother" she said. "This is my son" I said. She looks shocked but nods. All of a sudden, she grabs her stomach and screams. "Ahhhh I think I'm going in labor" she screams out. I run to my car, put Sammy in and then go and help the whose name I've yet to get in. I drive dangerously fast and make it to the hospital in five minutes. She screams again and I get her out and grab Sammy too. "Help, help she's in labor we need a doctor" I yell out while I run in with her in a wheelchair. "Ahhhh" she screamed. Doctors and nurses run around and take her away into another room. I rush into the waiting room and sit down with Sammy in my hands. I bounce Sammy up and down on my leg. Now all we have to do is wait.
'Present'
"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier but, my names Luna" she told me. "Hi I'm Noah and this is my son Sammy and whose this cutie" I cooed to the baby. "I don't know what to name her so do you have any names" Luna asked me. "Umm have about Carson" I said while scratching my neck. "I love it" she said. "Do you want to hold her" Luna asks. I nod and she pasts me Carson. She looks at me with her big brown chocolate eyes and grabs my hand.  I then get an amazing idea. "Why don't you and Carson come live with me and Sammy, we have plenty of room and Sammy could be like her brother/best friend" I said to her. "Ok I guess since I wouldn't know where to go" she replied. I nodded. For the rest of the night we talked everything over and watched movies while looking at Carson.
'Pic of Carson below'