Whats Going On

'Tessa's POV'
I went out, looking for a job today. I had Ryder with me, Noah and King are with Xavier and his gang. Meeting them for the first time. I'll meet them later. As I realize I have to get Ryder sighed up for daycare, I quickly get into the next lane, for exit 278. When I pull up to the daycare center, I get Ryder and his super bag and go in, after locking the car doors. As I walk to the main waiting room, I see Kayla with two twin girls. 'Pic below'

I gasp, surprised that Kayla has to twins girl

I gasp, surprised that Kayla has to twins girl. "Kayla, I didn't know you had kids" I whispered slightly sad she didn't tell me. She looks at me, panic on her face as she realized I saw the babies. "I'm sorry you had to find out that I have kids too" she said, tears falling out her eyes. "How did this happen" I questioned already tired. "Well" she started. "I went out, met a guy, we dated and the two weeks later he leaves and I'm left pregnant" she says crying again. "Oh honey" I said giving her a hug. "Why didn't you tell me, I could of helped" I said. "You had just came back from the hospital with Ryder, I didn't want to bother you" she whispered. After all that's done I put Ryder in daycare and then we get the kids and get ready to go home. As I'm driving I call Xavier. "Xavier can Kayla come over and stay" I asked him. "Ya sure" he said back into the phone. "K bye love you" I replied. "Love you too" he said back. I hung up and pulled into the house. "Ok let's put the kids to bed and the eat cookies" I say to Kayla. "Ok Tessa. And thanks for helping me" Kayla says while we put the kids to bed. "No problem" I said back.