Meeting New People

'Tessa's POV'
It's been a week since I've been home with Ryder. Right now me and Ryder are at the park when all of the sudden a little girl came up to us and started to talk. "Hey your baby is really cute" she said.  "Thank you" I said. Then she raises her hands as if she wants to hold Ryder. "Ummm what are you doing" I question. "I want to hold him" she said. "No he's only three weeks" in replied back confused. "Oh ok" she says with a weird smile. I'm going to to now before she sees. Then she starts walking closer with a creep smile hands out again. That's when I start running, Ryder safely in the arms. As I get to the car, I get lock the doors just to see the little girl outside the door. I gasp, quickly grabbing Ryder's car seat and put it in the front seat. I buckle him up and then put on my seat belt. Then with one last look, I speed off, never looking back. As soon as we got home I got Ryder and went inside, locking all the doors. When I run around I saw Xavier and Noah standing there, worry written on their face. "There was I a little girl that was trying to take Ryder" I gasped out still scared. "What , ok momma go lay down after putting Ryder up and me and dad will handle it" Noah said with a dark glint in his eyes. "Ok love you baby boy" I said while kissing his and head and peaking Xavier's lips. I then walk up the stairs and quickly bath Ryder and put on his pjs. Then I sing him a song and put him to bed. As I get into the shower I use my watermelon body wash and shampoo and conditioner. As I get out, I get my pajamas out and get dressed. 'Pic below'

Then I lay in the bed thinking bout what happened today

Then I lay in the bed thinking bout what happened today. Oh if Ryder was taking, I would of killed that little girl. No one takes my family. On that thought, I go to bed.