Will You Marry Me

It's been 6 months since I've been living with Xavier and I love it. We've been on several dates and have gotten together, Noah and King call Xavier daddy or dada. It's so cute to see them get along like a normal family. Right now I'm getting the twins ready to go with Kayla for the day because Xavier's taking me out somewhere. "King come here baby girl" I screamed down the stairs. "Ok mama" she screamed back up. As I look for her a outfit to wear, she comes running up the stairs and right passed me. I laugh as she looks so confused on where I am. "Here you go baby girl" I say while handing her clothes to her. 'Pic below'

"Ok call Noah for me sweetie" I said

"Ok call Noah for me sweetie" I said. "Ok mama" she replied. A few seconds later Noah came running up the stairs. "Here you go baby boy" I cooed. 'Pic below'

"Ok momma I love you" he said

"Ok momma I love you" he said. "Aww I love you too, so much baby and your sister" I cooed at him. "Ok Kayla should be here soon so go downstairs and wait with King until Kayla's here alright" I said sternly. "Ok momma" Noah said then ran off downstairs.
'2 minutes later'
"Momma, auntie Kay Kay is here" Noah screamed. "Ok bye my babies, love you" I screamed down the stairs. "Love you too momma/mama" screamed back both twins. As soon as I heard the door close, I got into the shower. 'Outfit below'

As I put on the last of my make up, the door opened and there stood Xavier in his  gorgeous suit

As I put on the last of my make up, the door opened and there stood Xavier in his  gorgeous suit. "You look... stunning wow" Xavier said eyes wide open. "Thanks you look good too, really good" I said. "Shall we go" he said. "We shall" I said to him. On the way out, Xavier locked the door and unlocked the car, then opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said. "No problem at all" he smiled. As we got onto the rode the radio was playing my favorite song. 'Video below'

When we got to the restaurant Xavier put his arm around my waist. "Table for Smith" said Xavier. Let the night go on. '2 hours later'
"Tessa i have something to ask you" said Xavier getting down on one knee. I gasped out loud, tears threatened to fall. "Tessa, you are the love of my life. I love you with all my heart, when we first met I thought you were right for me. And I was right, we go tighter perfectly. So will you marry me. "I.....