Party part one

'Luna's POV'
"Wake up mama." I hear as I open my eyes. I see Sammy on me and Noah sitting next to me. "I'm up baby I'm up is Carson up." I ask. Noah nodded and Sammy ran downstairs. "I'm still not used to Sammy calling me mama." I tell Noah. "I know but, you will get use to it and soon Carson will say her first word." Noah said. I get up and go into the bathroom. I turn on the water and get in. I wash my hair with watermelon shampoo and wash my body with blue moon path body wash too. When I get out I noticed that I was in there for more then ten minutes. I put on my black underwear and matching bra before putting my outfit on. 'Pic above'
I grab Carson out her room and put her in her car seat. "Hey we bout to leave I'll see you guys later." I told them and kissed Sammy on the forehead and Noah and the lips. I walk out the door and get in the car after putting Carson in. 'Five minutes later' I'm at Tessa's house ready with Carson. I think King is bringing Rowan. I knock on the door and wait. Soon the door opens and I see Tessa. "Hey Tessa." I say. "Hey Luna how's little Carson." She asks while picking her up from my arms. Good I tell her. I walk in and see Rowan. "Auntie Lu." She yells and jumps in my arms. "Hey Rowan how have you been, giving mommy any trouble." I ask and tap her nose. She shakes her head but, the look King is giving me says other wise. I laugh. "Ok let's go." Tessa says while grabbing her purse. I put Carson back in her car seat and walk to Tessa's car. I put Carson in the back with me and Rowan while King gets in the front seat with Tessa driving. 'Twenty minutes later' we arrived at the mall and walked inside. I got one of those strollers and put Carson and Rowan in it. "Ok let's go in this store called 'La Fusion Dresses'
We walk in and I see so many dresses. "Luna come try on these dresses." Tessa said. Here we go. 'Thirty minutes later'
"How many more dresses." I said tired. All the dresses before were ugly or big. "This is the last one." King said. I tried it on and when I looked in the mirror I gasped. It was a beautiful gold dress and had glitter around the upper area and it came all the way to the floor. "This is the one." I said. Tessa gasped and King's mouth dropped. 'Pic below'

King also found a dress here to and they have a little kids section

King also found a dress here to and they have a little kids section. 'Pic below of dresses'

 'Pic below of dresses'

'Carson's dress'

'King's dress'

'Rowan's dress'

'Rowan's dress'