Wedding time part two

'Forest's POV'
Uhhh I hate Paul and so does Frost. I don't see how mom doesn't see how he treats us. He yells at us when moms not home and one time he even hit Frost. She's my baby sister of course I'm gonna be mad. I almost told mom but he said that he wouldn't do it again. I should've told her because then mom could've met someone else. Me and Frost are going to leave early so that we don't have to see them kiss all nasty. It's good we packed a pants suits.
'Kayla's POV'
When I get to the place I find out that my two kids aren't going to be at my wedding for the whole time. I don't think they like Paul too much and now that I think of it I don't ether. June says he hits August and she said that August couldn't say anything because then he'll hit her. As everyone's already out there and the twins are gone, I decided what to do. As I walk down the Aisle, I see Paul looking mad at something and June looking scared. The priest starts talking. "Do you, Paul Jacob Kanell, take Kayla Isabella Jordan as your wife." He asked. "I do." He said. "And do you, Kayla Isabella Jordan, take Paul Jacob Kanell as your husband." He asked me. "I..... can't." I said and grabbed June and August with me and run out of the place. I hear gasps but don't care. I then go to the car and drive to Paul's house. I then take the key he made me and walked inside with August and June. I started to shove clothes into duffle bags and shoes. "Hey kids your coming to live with me and the twins don't mind your dad." I tell them. They nodded. I then walked outside and put their bags in the car. "August, June come on before your father comes." We all shiver. I buckle them up and drive to my house. Just to lock the doors. I moved out and got me and the kids a place by Tessa's house. Forest and Frost got their own place by Noah's house. 'Pic below'

'Forest and Frost's house'

'Kayla's new house'