Six Month Later

'Tessa's POV
'After six month'
It's been six month since I've told Xavier and the twins about the baby. My stomach has gotten huge. Noah loves to put his hands on it and talk to his baby brother or sister. Today Xavier and I are going to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. When we get to the waiting room, I see a lot of people in here. I look up and see my ex boyfriend Hayden. He cheated on me so I broke up with him. And he's with Brittany, the person the cheated on me with. It looks like she's pregnant too 3 months. Oh no they're coming over here. "Hey Tessa, what are you doing here?" Hayden said. "I'm here with my husband to see what we're having" I said looking around for Xavier. "Oh ok well Brittany is also here to see her baby" he said proudly. "Cool" I said. "Tessa Smith" the doctor called my name. "Come on baby girl let's see what we're having" Xavier said coming out of nowhere. "Ok let's see what your having today" the doctor said while putting the gel on my stomach. "That's cold" I said. "Alright it looks like your having a baby.....oh this is crazy" the doctor says looking shocked. "What's wrong" Xavier said. "Nothing it seems that the baby is a boy but looks like a girl" the doctor said. "Ok we're having a baby boy" Xavier screamed out loud. Yay I always wanted another boy. So there protect their sister.