Family day out

'Luna's POV'
As I drive to Tessa's house, I start to think about how we should have a family day out. So I call King and ask her if she and Rowan wants to go. She said sure. So now after I get Colton, Jace, and Kade I will go and get King and Rowan too. Soon I arrive at Xavier's house and get out the car. I knock on the door and wait. Two minutes later the door opens. "Hey Luna. Are you here to get Colton, Jace, and Kade." Xavier asked. I nodded and walked inside. I followed and sat on the couch. Few minutes later Xavier comes back with Jace and Colton, while Tessa has Kade in her arms. "Here are Colton and Jace already in their car seats." Xavier said while handing them to me. I nod and grab them and put them on the couch. "And here's KT but, he's not in his car seat cause he wanted to be in my arms but here's his car seat to put him in." Tessa said. I picked up Kade and Xavier got Colton and Jace. I walked out the door and unlocked my car doors. Xavier put Jace in first in the middle seat and Colton on the left side. I put Kade's car seat in first on the right side and then I put him in. I then buckled Kade first then Jace, and then Colton. "Alright. Bye Tessa, bye Xavier." I said to them. "Bye." They said together. I got in the car and started it. I backed out and rode down the street. I turned on the radio and 'Rake it up' bye Yo Gotti and Nikki Minaj. I pull up in King's driveway and honk the horn. Five minutes later, King comes out the house with Rowan behind her. She locks the house door and walks to the car. King opens the back door and moves Kade's car seat to the ground and slides the seat back. Rowan gets in the very back and King puts Kade back in the seat. "Hey my brother's soon to be real baby momma." King said. I gasp and hit her. "Hey I'm Sammy's real mom even if I didn't give birth to him." I said. She nods to tell me she knows. 'Pic below of King and Rowan's outfits'

 'Pic below of King and Rowan's outfits'

'King's outfit'

'Rowan's outfit'Now on the way back home to get Noah and Sammy and Carson

'Rowan's outfit'
Now on the way back home to get Noah and Sammy and Carson. Ten minutes later I arrive home again and honk the horn. Noah's comes out with Sammy in front of him and Carson in his arms. He sees the car almost full and puts Carson in her car seat and opens the door for Sammy. King gets in the back back with Rowan as Carson and Sammy are in the second to last of back. Noah shuts the back door and runs to the house door. He locks it, runs back to the car. He opens the door gets in and tells King to buckle Carson up. She nods and does as told. "Hey babe." He said and kissed me. I smile and say hey back. Let's go. I thought.