Noahs Kid part two

As I pull up to momma's house, I got Sammy out of the car. While I was doing that, I saw Dad in the window with mom, looking like they're having a bad conversation. I knock on the door and wait. When the door opens I see momma there, looking pale and lifeless. "Momma what happened?" I questioned her fast while walking in, putting Sammy down. When I turn around, I see momma and dad standing there looking tired. "Now son, we're getting old and I need someone to run the hand. And I know you don't want to take over so I was wondering if it was ok if King took over" dad asked looking worried that I might say no. "That's ok as long as she doesn't get hurt" I answered back. Now all I have to do is tell them how I'm Sammy's father.
'Two hours later'
"So your telling me that this baby is your own" momma asked looking shocked. "Ya pretty much" I replied back to her. Dad was just sitting there not moving, face emotionless. "Who's the mom" he finally asked. "Ummm well it's Rylie" I said. "What how" he asked. I shrugged. Momma is shaking her head. Well now they know. On that thought I hear Sammy crying. I run up the stairs and to his new room here to see him standing up in his crib. I pick him up and coo at him while bouncing him up and down. I walk downstairs and to the living room and see momma and dad whispering. "Well we're going to head home" I said to them. "Ok bye" they both say. I then quickly get Sammy's stuff and leave, locking the door back. I then buckle Sammy in and start are way back home. 'Pic below'

'This is Noah's ex girlfriend'When we get home I see Rylie's car in the driveway

When we get home I see Rylie's car in the driveway. I wonder what she's doing here.