Noahs Kid

'Noah's POV'
As I get home, I see Samantha's car in the driveway. Uhhh why is she here I thought. "Baby hey you didn't answer so I came here" she said in her overly high voice. "That's because I hate you" I said. Right when she's about to answer when the nanny, Faith came out of the house with Sammy in her arms. "Ummm Noah sorry to cut this short but I have to go so here's Sammy and all his things are in the house because my mom is sick again and I need to go" Faith said while handing me Sammy. "Ok thanks again for watching him" I thank her. I wave as she gets in her car and drives away, leaving me with the devil. All this time she has been standing there looking wide eye. So while I have a chance, I quickly run into the house and lock the door. By the time Samantha realized what happen, I'm already upstairs. "Hey baby boy how is my baby" I baby talk him. He blabbed back at me as a answer.
Well I just I must explain how I got a son. (One night I was walking down the street looking for King when all of a sudden I hear a cry coming from a trash can. I look in it and there he is, crying holding up his hands). Now I'm his dada and I went to the adoption center to make it real. "Bubba do you want to go see Nana and papa" I said to him in a baby voice. He nods his head up and down. I take him into his nursery and put on his outfit I picked out for the day. 'Pic below of outfit and nursery'

 'Pic below of outfit and nursery'

'Sammy's outfit'

I love that little boy so much

I love that little boy so much. "Alright let's get on the road I say walking out the door.